ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Refusal - Appeal or fresh application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wb00
Newly Registered

EEA2 Refusal - Appeal or fresh application?

Post by wb00 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 pm

I received today a letter of refusal from the UKBA stating that my EEA2 was refused on the grounds that my wife (EEA Nation) did not provide enough evidence of self employment.
We have sent them her tax deductions (printed, because they can be done online) and copies of her national insurance and printed bank statement from the last 6 months (from the bank page).
They stated that she sould have sent the original tax deductions documents (which she cannot do, as she did it online), original invoices (which she has only online, as she e-mails them to her client) and an advert for her services, which she cannot provide as she has only one full time client.
What should we do then? Appeal and explain we do not have the original documents due to they being provided online? What about the advert, as she is not seeking employment as she already has a full time client?
I am starting a job tomorrow, which took me almost two months to find. Can I lose the job due to the refusal? Or I can still have it, as I have the right to appeal?
I would be really glad if someone could help me, as I am desperate because we are running out of money and she does not earn enough to support the both of us while the process is on.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:48 pm

You are strongly advised to appeal. An appeal can take up to 6 months these days, so it is best to ensure you have the appeal simultaneously with any reconsideration application you wish to make. This way you will have a fall back if the reconsideration fails.

Whether they will reconsider if they did not mention that in their refusal is another thing.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

fazalkhan2015

Re: EEA2 Refusal - Appeal or fresh application?

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

I hope you all are fine.
I will need some clarification from senior moderators .

I spoke with home office twice this week and last week.

1.Last week home office lady said you can send fresh application while you are waiting for court hearing date.

2.This Week home office lady says no you need to withdraw first your appeal from court and than send new application to home office.

Which shall I believe.

My all most 3 years cohabitation documents are with home office .
Now I got more fresh evidence 8 months

Q:: Do I need to just send these fresh 8 months evidence with new application and say in cover letter that my all old 3 years documents are with home office with reference xxxx.

I am very very confused what to do.
Please advise me.
Thanks