ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Fees not debited

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

confused90

ILR Fees not debited

Post by confused90 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 am

Hello all,

I applied for my ILR on the 17th March 2016, but the fees still hasn't debited my account.

Also no acknowledgment letter or email received.

The post office tracking system shows that my application was delivered on the 18th of March and signed for.

Should I contact the UKVI regarding this?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Fees not debited

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm

confused90 wrote:Hello all,

I applied for my ILR on the 17th March 2016, but the fees still hasn't debited my account.

The post office tracking system shows that my application was delivered on the 18th of March and signed for.

Far too soon for any concern. It's only been 5 working days and you have confirmation it's been received.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Member of Standing

Post by member » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 pm

How did you pay for the fees?

confused90

Post by confused90 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:07 pm

member wrote:

How did you pay for the fees?

It was paid using credit card.