ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

paying for ihs online and help filling form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

him2016
Newly Registered

paying for ihs online and help filling form

Post by him2016 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 am

Hi,

I've submitted online application for spouse visa for my wife but stuck on ihs payment option.It's showing missing details of sponsor; under 'person you are joining in or staying in UK.Among other things It is asking to add their visa route, add their visa type.Does anyone knows how to fill up this section correctly? what is my visa route? Im ILR holder,before that i was student.If my visa route is settlement then what is my visa type? husband? im confused.

Please help.
thanx
himu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: paying for ihs online and help filling form

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 am

She needs to 'apply alone' and NOT enter your details otherwise the fee will include you and jump to roughly £1800.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

him2016
Newly Registered

Post by him2016 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:15 am

CR001 wrote:She needs to 'apply alone' and NOT enter your details otherwise the fee will include you and jump to roughly £1800.
Thank you for your reply. How can i submit the form without entering my details?When i click on 'pay for IHS' on 'visa4uk' site it takes me to the screen to enter my details.Have i done any mistake?

please help

Thank you

Himu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

I have not had to use IHS so don't know what is on the pages before the 'sponsor details' page.

If you search the forum, there are many topics with this issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mbist

Post by mbist » Sat May 07, 2016 9:25 am

Hi him 2016,

Hi Kriss,
My wife is facing similar situation like yours, IHS charge was 2000GBP based on my PR validity.

How did you sort that out?

1.Did you create a fresh application with a different ID and was the application successfull?
2. What did you fill for the following:
Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK? - Then Add this person's details.
You don't need to add this person's details if they are a UK or EEA citizen.

Urgent response would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 pm

You guys should read this under add this person details " You dont need to add this peson details if they are uk or EEA national" and this apply to settlement as well

just click these things are correct at the end of this page and you are done without clicking on adding the person details

mkhalid

Post by mkhalid » Sun May 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Just to let you know, I have the same issue but you can't amend once you have committed so I have to redo the application again.

mbist

Post by mbist » Sun May 08, 2016 6:31 pm

modern_newton wrote:You guys should read this under add this person details " You dont need to add this peson details if they are uk or EEA national" and this apply to settlement as well

just click these things are correct at the end of this page and you are done without clicking on adding the person details
Hi,
I am neither UK citizen or EEA, hence this confusion.
Yes we did not fill it later, but as we couldnt amend it so created a new application and it worked.

Thanks.