ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding TIer2-ICT dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sagaribuser
Newly Registered

Help regarding TIer2-ICT dependent

Post by sagaribuser » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello Guys,

My wife wants to travel UK as my dependent, I am working here from February so only 1.5 months.

We have following documents,

1) MY COS
2) Maintenance letter from my employer stating maintenance for me and my dependents
3) Her passport
4) Marriage photos
5) Marriage certificate
6) Marriage card
7) My landlord made agreement in normal format(not on legal paper) and she will taking print out of scanned copy(Do i need to send original copy)
8 ) she will be taking 4 months leave, if she gets job here, she will resign from here, so need any extra doc while applying visa?
9) As i stay here since last 1.5 month, I don't have sufficient balance in bank account, does my emloyer's maintenance letter suffice?
10) Reference/invitation letter from my employer for dependent

I am more concerned about agreement, can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Help regarding TIer2-ICT dependent

Post by manci » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 am

2. you are already working in the UK, a maintenance letter is only required for your wife

4. you need to demonstrate that your marriage is subsisting. submit proof of contact between you and your wife since you have been in the UK (emails, phone records, etc)

7. you need to demonstrate that you made arrangements for family accommodation. Copy of landlord's written agreement probably OK but original preferable.

8. If your wife gets the PBS dependant visa she can work in the UK. Her work arrangements are not relevant for the visa

9. see point 2 above

10. not needed

Important - In addition to the above she should submit proof that you are actually working for your sponsor: letter from them, payslip, your bank statement showing payment of salary.

sagaribuser
Newly Registered

Post by sagaribuser » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi manci,

Thanks for reply.

2. you are already working in the UK, a maintenance letter is only required for your wife
-- my maintenance letter is mentioned with maintenance for me and dependents, hope it should work or i need to ask seperate lette for my wife?
4. you need to demonstrate that your marriage is subsisting. submit proof of contact between you and your wife since you have been in the UK (emails, phone records, etc)
-- Yeah, i have my call details from Uk to india
7. you need to demonstrate that you made arrangements for family accommodation. Copy of landlord's written agreement probably OK but original preferable.
-- I may not have that much time as her visa interview date is fixed and original agreement may not reach to her by the time
8. If your wife gets the PBS dependant visa she can work in the UK. Her work arrangements are not relevant for the visa
-- but is it ok to travel without resigning?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:48 pm

7. Copy should be ok.

8. Her job in India is irrelevant to her dependent visa and traveling. She is not being sponsored by an employer like you are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Important - In addition to the above she should submit proof that you are actually working for your sponsor: letter from them, payslip, your bank statement showing payment of salary. If you don't her visa may be refused.

sagaribuser
Newly Registered

Post by sagaribuser » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Thanks manci,

I have already submitted my last 12 months salary slips

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:44 pm

12 months payslips? You have only been working for your current sponsor for 1.5 months.

sagaribuser
Newly Registered

Post by sagaribuser » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Yes manci,

But my employer asked me to take last 12 months sal slips so 1 month UK+11months india.

Thanks