ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residence card passport request and return

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sasajw
Newly Registered

residence card passport request and return

Post by sasajw » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:48 am

Hi! I understand that if I request the passport back during the eea2 application, residence card will be issued on a separate A4 paper. However, if I send the passport back to HO again before getting the result, will they put the RC onto the passport as normal? Anyone has the experience? Thanks!

LilyLalilu

Re: residence card passport request and return

Post by LilyLalilu » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 am

I think the residence card doesn't go in the PP anymore but now comes as a separate credit-card sized plastic card.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

sandy88

Post by sandy88 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 pm

sasajw wrote:Hi! I understand that if I request the passport back during the eea2 application, residence card will be issued on a separate A4 paper. However, if I send the passport back to HO again before getting the result, will they put the RC onto the passport as normal? Anyone has the experience? Thanks!
Hi mate,

from march 2015, UKVI issuing biometric residence card for EEA application so it looks like a debit or credit card separate from Passport!!

sasajw
Newly Registered

Post by sasajw » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

sandy88 wrote:
sasajw wrote:Hi! I understand that if I request the passport back during the eea2 application, residence card will be issued on a separate A4 paper. However, if I send the passport back to HO again before getting the result, will they put the RC onto the passport as normal? Anyone has the experience? Thanks!
Hi mate,

from march 2015, UKVI issuing biometric residence card for EEA application so it looks like a debit or credit card separate from Passport!!

That's great! Thank you both!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm

sandy88 wrote:
Hi mate,

Does the said new RC separate credit card size applies for the EEA and non EEA PR as well?

sandy88

Post by sandy88 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:12 pm

zubby007 wrote:
sandy88 wrote:
Hi mate,

Does the said new RC separate credit card size applies for the EEA and non EEA PR as well?
Residence card ( credit card shape) only for non EEA FM of an EEA national or PR
It's a certificate for EEA national as well PR