ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NINIOLA69

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:11 pm

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:Niniola. Ive got a few friends who applied as spouse of irish citizen(3yrs) both non eu. My other friend is getting benefits and all as a dependent. And took her 6 months all together from the day she applied until ceremony(2014). My other friend, applied just this sept 2015 and got approval last january. So it took her 4 months to get a decision. Dont worry about it too much you will get it i am sure. I am like u too. I worry and think about bad things that can go wrong with my application. But if u know you followed all the rules here and didnt get any convictions. You will be fine. And besides your in the advance stage. So it means your application is moving. Might be slower than what u expect. But im sure you'll get the approval soon.
Pixie12,thanks so much for all ur encouraging words and patience. I do appreciate ,u are like an angel to me despite not seeing u and haven't met u before. I really appreciate ur kind words. The precious Lord will enlarge ur coast and establish u more. The good Lord will rebuke the devourer for ur sake and make u a delightsome land. U will be a vessel unto honour in His vineyard. U know as human the flesh do over ride the thought at times,if u see ur mates getting things easily . U begin to question ursef ,what have u done right or wrong . Thanks once again my dear bro,we shall all have reasons to rejoice and celebrate . I appreciate u once again.
No problem. Im like you too. I worry about things most of the time and think about bad scenarios that can go wrong with my application. So many what if's. All im thinking bout right now is i know i havent done anything wrong for them to refuse my application. Might get slower than what i expect. Or can be quicker too. Its hard to get off your mind from it to be honest. And I never really bother myself checking my mailbox everyday. Its just my husband who does it lol. But i know one day. He will tell me that you got your approval from the post. And ill be over the moon when i heard those words, Yay!!! God bless u too! And soon enough we will get the approval letter that were waiting.
Thanks so much for ur concern,I do highly appreciate . Will apply the same method of taking my mind of it only if I can. My regards to ur family. Thanks so much.

Isobrinho
Newly Registered

Post by Isobrinho » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:08 pm

hey southdubliner1 any news in your application did you get it or still wating for a letter
SouthDubliner1 wrote:
Isobrinho wrote:
Isobrinho wrote:SouthDubliner1 Thank so munch on mine they dint say second stage!!! When did your wife apply?
well we applied in application received by INIS on Jan 29
EU citizen , 5yrs residency
well as i heard for EU it is straight forward and that is the reason it took just few weeks , we were asked for some additional document in mid feb which was submitted straight away.
Not sure when we get approval ? i wish and hope she could be in this ceremony so i can apply on based of Irish spouse straight away if not i will be eligible based on my 5 yrs residency in July.
but my concern is the minor traffic offence (not convicted) but fined 60 euro for no tax on my car , it was just because the garda was just dearly beloved , its a long story and i am concern as it may delay my case even though i am also accepted by Garda Reserve force just waiting for my Training ? and have over 50 Certificates for working with numerous charity organisation as a volunteer and currently working as Technologist in one of the biggest IT company in this country and honestly speaking working 14 hour (extra 4 to 5 hours daily) to bring new technology in Ireland which will bring few hundred Jobs and i will be representing Ireland in many forums and i desperately need to be citizen by the end of this year !! really i am just sick of some Gards because of their dearly beloved act i am in bad books despite of living here for over 12 years

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 am

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter may the good Lord gves us the privilege to celebrate and witness many more in sound minds and good health. Today begins another working week after the Easter holidays let's hope and wish for better news this week and weeks ahead. Plz keep us informed if there is any approvals .Have a good day ahead everyone.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:11 am

I'm back here now.. Hopefully there'll be invitations for the upcoming ceremony and new approvals sent out in the posts in the coming days. Good luck to all!!

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 am

KingdomMan wrote:I'm back here now.. Hopefully there'll be invitations for the upcoming ceremony and new approvals sent out in the posts in the coming days. Good luck to all!!
Welcome back and hope your trip went well

Invitation letters were sent already, now waiting after April 4th for formal ones
My application is in advance stage so hopefully soon enough they will start sending new batch of approvals

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:18 am

KingdomMan wrote:I'm back here now.. Hopefully there'll be invitations for the upcoming ceremony and new approvals sent out in the posts in the coming days. Good luck to all!!
Welcome back Kingdom and how was ur trip??? Happy Easter in arrears.We are all still hanging on and waiting for approval and nothing is forth coming .We hope this week will bring forth good tidings and news to us all.U very welcome back we missed u.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:
Welcome back Kingdom and how was ur trip??? Happy Easter in arrears.We are all still hanging on and waiting for approval and nothing is forth coming .We hope this week will bring forth good tidings and news to us all.U very welcome back we missed u.
My trip was successful, thanks ye all.
Not to worry, it's Ireland centenary celebration year and I bet you loads of approvals are on the way for the many still waiting. :)

uberneo
Newly Registered

Post by uberneo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi All,

Does anybody have got the invitation letter for next Citizenship ceremony ( now on 26th Apr) .
I have submitted my Garda card / 950 Euro dd on 27th Jan but still haven't got any invitation letter yet.

Any email id where i can check with them?

Cheers

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Welcome back kingdoman . It's been 4 weeks since I was told my file has gone to the Minister. I emailed them last week & they replied me that my application has been processed . What does this mean .Kingdomam. Thanks everyone .

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 pm

uberneo wrote:Hi All,

Does anybody have got the invitation letter for next Citizenship ceremony ( now on 26th Apr) .
I have submitted my Garda card / 950 Euro dd on 27th Jan but still haven't got any invitation letter yet.

Any email id where i can check with them?

Cheers
Not to worry, you will get the invitation in the coming days. You may email to confirm at citizenshipinfo@justice.ie

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Welcome back KingdomMan. Please I want to know if it's possible for us that applies in Jan/Feb to be part of the April ceremony. I contacted in is last week And was replied my application is continued to be processed. .....

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Bilbil wrote:
Welcome back KingdomMan. Please I want to know if it's possible for us that applies in Jan/Feb to be part of the April ceremony. I contacted in is last week And was replied my application is continued to be processed. .....
Most applications take an average of 2 - 6 months to process for approval. To be part of the upcoming April ceremony you must have received approval before now.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Kingdom man,Pixie12 and Dublin777? I just got a replied of the email I sent them again this morning,is the same I got like 3 weeks ago whn I emailed them.The response states that the application is an advance stage and can gve specific time frame but will get to me whn a decision has bn made.Infact it is frustrating and killing.The pic is getting clearer now that I might not be part of April ceremony.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Kingdom man,Pixie12 and Dublin777? I just got a replied of the email I sent them again this morning,is the same I got like 3 weeks ago whn I emailed them.The response states that the application is an advance stage and can gve specific time frame but will get to me whn a decision has bn made.Infact it is frustrating and killing.The pic is getting clearer now that I might not be part of April ceremony.
Reality is even if you get a decision on your approval today, it does not guarantee that you'll be in for the upcoming April ceremony. Be that as it may, your application looks good and you're almost there and in my opinion, your approval should come in the post within the next couple of weeks to a month from now. Relax your mind over your application and engage positively with other issues of life and sooner than you think, your approval will arrive in the post.

Peace2804
Newly Registered

Post by Peace2804 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:13 pm

I agree with KingdomMan, the next ceremony will be held in around August I guess so it's gonna happen soon.
I heard from somebody that there might be some changes to the naturalisation process and that a combination of history/language test(s) might be enforced.
In my opinion this is a good step mainly because honest applicants, who are engaged in their community and are part of the Irish life on a daily basis will have better chances of getting their approval as opposed to somebody who can't even write a simple sentence in English.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 pm

For the attention of others who are still awaiting their invitations to the upcoming ceremony, this is the latest response to my email from the INIS on update re April ceremony/invitations:

Hi xxxxxxxxx,

Your documents have been received. Please be advised that invitations have
not yet issued for the upcoming April Citizenship Ceremony. They are due to
issue over the coming weeks.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:11 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:Kingdom man,Pixie12 and Dublin777? I just got a replied of the email I sent them again this morning,is the same I got like 3 weeks ago whn I emailed them.The response states that the application is an advance stage and can gve specific time frame but will get to me whn a decision has bn made.Infact it is frustrating and killing.The pic is getting clearer now that I might not be part of April ceremony.

Once you're in the advance stage. I know garda vetting and checks from other agencies are done. It means it is ready to be submitted with the minister or has been with the minister already. I think the approvals roll on as batches so even if yours has been approved they need to gather other peoples applications for approval also, just to do it as a whole. I dont think the minister will do it one by one as it is time consuming. Relax niniola!=) Definitely by april or may youll get the answer that youve been waiting for. You might not be part of the ceremony this april and i think thats kinda looking that way, but the most important is the approval yeah?
You're the one who is going to suffer with all the worries and anxiety that youre having. So might as well be positive! Im sure you will GET your approval. Did they ask u for any additional documents since u applied last year? Like further explanation on things or stuff? If not i think it means everything is okay with your application. Coz if theres a problem, probably u would have known by now. As they would have asked you for additional documents if they want to clarify something. So chill!xx

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Peace2804 wrote:I agree with KingdomMan, the next ceremony will be held in around August I guess so it's gonna happen soon.
I heard from somebody that there might be some changes to the naturalisation process and that a combination of history/language test(s) might be enforced.
In my opinion this is a good step mainly because honest applicants, who are engaged in their community and are part of the Irish life on a daily basis will have better chances of getting their approval as opposed to somebody who can't even write a simple sentence in English.
Oh when will they implement it? That's kinda rough for all future applicants. Another stage that you have to go through.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:05 am

@ kingdoman below is the reply I got from Inis. Could it be my file is back from the Minister? What stage is this am a beat confused . Any idea

Dear ..... *******

Your application is currently being processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards,

........ ******
Citizenship Division

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:31 am

pixie12 wrote:

Once you're in the advance stage. I know garda vetting and checks from other agencies are done. It means it is ready to be submitted with the minister or has been with the minister already. I think the approvals roll on as batches so even if yours has been approved they need to gather other peoples applications for approval also, just to do it as a whole. I dont think the minister will do it one by one as it is time consuming. Relax niniola!=) Definitely by april or may youll get the answer that youve been waiting for. You might not be part of the ceremony this april and i think thats kinda looking that way, but the most important is the approval yeah?
You're the one who is going to suffer with all the worries and anxiety that youre having. So might as well be positive! Im sure you will GET your approval. Did they ask u for any additional documents since u applied last year? Like further explanation on things or stuff? If not i think it means everything is okay with your application. Coz if theres a problem, probably u would have known by now. As they would have asked you for additional documents if they want to clarify something. So chill!xx
Thanks Pixie12 my bro! They didn't ask for anything since September I submitted. I can't even get a job that is the most killing aspect of it. Ve tried a lot to get busy so my mind can get off it. Anyway thanks so much for ur concern ,I so much appreciate .

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:

Thanks Pixie12 my bro! They didn't ask for anything since September I submitted. I can't even get a job that is the most killing aspect of it. Ve tried a lot to get busy so my mind can get off it. Anyway thanks so much for ur concern ,I so much appreciate .
Hi, look since you live here on regular status you can work, you dnt need Irish citizenship for that

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:21 am

Yeah bro,I know I can work here legally but getting the job has bn very hectic ,futile and difficult . Ve tried looking for job but all to no avail. Thanks bro for ur concern ,I do appreciate.

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Yeah bro,I know I can work here legally but getting the job has bn very hectic ,futile and difficult . Ve tried looking for job but all to no avail. Thanks bro for ur concern ,I do appreciate.
ah ok I understand, keep the faith up, once you have the citizenship everything might change. never give up.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 am

jumanufer wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Yeah bro,I know I can work here legally but getting the job has bn very hectic ,futile and difficult . Ve tried looking for job but all to no avail. Thanks bro for ur concern ,I do appreciate.
ah ok I understand, keep the faith up, once you have the citizenship everything might change. never give up.
Thanks so much for ur word of encouragement. The previous God will visit u too.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

NINIOLA69 wrote:
jumanufer wrote:
Thanks so much for ur word of encouragement. The precious God will visit u too.