ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khanilr01
Newly Registered

FLR(M) bank statements

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 am

Dear Team,

Do I need to provide 12 months bank statement for my FLR(m) application or will 5 months will suffice?

I have earned the required income in 5 months.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) bank statements

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Are you employed, self employed.......??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 pm

employed

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Could anyone please help. I am employed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm

You need 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips. 5 months will not be sufficient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 pm

CR001 wrote:You need 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips. 5 months will not be sufficient.
Thanks for your reply.

However I am meeting the requirement with 4 months income , do i still need to submit 6 months statement?

Also do I need to submit all the payslips ? or I can submit last 4 months payslips?

Regards

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Also to let you know I am with current employer for less than 6 months.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 pm

CR001 wrote:You need 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips. 5 months will not be sufficient.
There is no discretion on this. You have to submit 6 months payslips and 6 months corresponding bank statements. The guidance is very clear on this requirement.

People on the forum have been refused for submitting only 5 months worth and thinking it is ok because they meet the requirement in those 5 months.

If you want to take the risk, go ahead but you will lose your fee should they refuse the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi CR001,

Thanks.

I found this on FLR (M) Guidance.

2. In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9
applies1
), all of the following evidence must be provided:
(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed
by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this
Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of
application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6
months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this
Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person

So I am confused because I am less than 6 months with my current employer.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 pm

If you have 5 months of the current employment, then you will have to submit 12 months payslips and bank statements (5 months current employer and 7 months previous employer).
Char (CR001 not Casa)

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Online Payslips

Post by khanilr01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:55 am

Dear all,

Do I need employer signature and stamping on online payslips ?

Regards

argus7
Wales

Re: Online Payslips

Post by argus7 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:31 am

yes signed and stamped

TechBro

Post by TechBro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm

What if employer doesn't have stamp. Just signing going to be ok? These days most people get online pay slips, I hope HO do understand this.

niv.niv.n

Post by niv.niv.n » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:29 pm

For online payslips you can attach a letter from the HR on a company letter pad stating that the attached payslip from month - month are genuine & get them signed on all the ps. I had done the same for my application.

imii
- thin ice -

Post by imii » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:47 pm

You do not need signature or stamp on your payslips as it says in guideline ( as long as your name and address is on payslips)
However you can get it stamp or ask HR to provide you a letter stating that payslips are genuine or the total earning for claimed period ( For your satisfaction )

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Urgent Help .. PEO end of week

Post by khanilr01 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Dear Admins,

I am in process of filling FLR M and have couple questions.

1. What will be the answer of this question. Will be gross income of mine or total income in year as I have been with my new employer only for 5 months.

Q. You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment? (Page 29 FLR M form)

Q. Also do i need to provide all the payslips are or can I provide only the one I am claiming?

Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent Help .. PEO end of week

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 pm

You need 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.

If you do not have what the form clearly states is the requirement, you are risking a refusal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

khanilr01
Newly Registered

Post by khanilr01 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Thanks

What about Question one ? total income

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 am

Post FLR queries in the appropriate forum.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dubluke
Newly Registered

Post by dubluke » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 am

khanilr01 wrote:Dear Admins,

I am in process of filling FLR M and have couple questions.

1. What will be the answer of this question. Will be gross income of mine or total income in year as I have been with my new employer only for 5 months.

Q. You and your sponsor’s total combined income from salaried employment? (Page 29 FLR M form)

Q. Also do i need to provide all the payslips are or can I provide only the one I am claiming?

Please help
It sounds to me like you need to apply in category B, as you have been with your employer for less than 6 months. In this case they take an average of your income over the last 12 months to see if you meet the financial requirement.

When we applied, my partner and I combined our incomes in order to meet the requirement, in this box on page 29 we put our total combined income for the year.

As you will apply in category B you will need to supply 12 months of payslips, from all your employers during this time period. You will also need a cover letter from all employers stating how long you worked with them/are currently working with them, as well as your salary. Payslips must either have your name and address on them, or be attached to a cover letter from your employer confirming they are authentic.

Also you will need bank statements showing the payments coming in to your account. These must be either paper statements that were posted to you, or if they are printed internet statements they must be printed in branch and stamped by the bank on each page to verify them as genuine. Some banks are a bit difficult about this and won't do it, my bank refused to but I laid a bit of a sob story on them about how important this visa application was to me and my wife and they eventually agreed to it.

When we prepared our bank statements and payslips, we created a spreadsheet saying which page of the bank statements our various wage payments came in on, for example - Payslip date - 05/03/2016, page 5 of bank statements. We also then attached a post it note to this page with an arrow pointing to the incoming payment on the bank statement. All this helped the ECO clear our application quicker and we were in and out of the PEO office in about 2 hours total, with approval in hand.