ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Contractor Moving to Permanent, In-Laws & Parents Visitor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

need_a_tier1

IT Contractor Moving to Permanent, In-Laws & Parents Visitor

Post by need_a_tier1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:42 pm

My wife's parents and my parents both wish to visit us this summer. I have a few questions, hopefully someone with similar experience can help.

1. my in-laws and parents both wish to visit, but at different times (2 week visit window for each of them this summer- May and July respectively). I wish to sponsor both parties, will this be an issue? I will try and space their applications by 2 weeks.

2. Can I fill the online application form for UK visitor visa sitting here in the UK? This form is to be filled from outside the UK, so I am worried if it is filled and paid for from a UK IP address it might be rejected.

3. I have been working as an IT contractor for the past 2 years and have been withdrawing Salary and Dividends from my Limited company, however from April I am moving back to permanent employment. My recent bank statements show minimum salary payments and rest payments as dividends each month. I am not sure if this will be an issue.

Can someone please advice me if I need to take care or pay attention to some specific points.

Thanks!!

need_a_tier1

Re: IT Contractor Moving to Permanent, In-Laws & Parents Vis

Post by need_a_tier1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:45 pm

To add to the complexity, my sister and brother-in-law also wish to visit this summer (again in a separate 2 week window).

So, I will now need to sponsor 3 different parties (for different visit windows). Will this be an issue?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.