ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Appointment this week please advice.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aju2016

ILR PEO Appointment this week please advice.

Post by Aju2016 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi All,

I have my appointment booked this week at Solihull PEO,
I need help for filling some part of form.

This is first time I am applying through PEO, while booking appointment I have already paid 1900£ fees and I understand I don't need to pay any more fees on the day of appointment, so while filling form shall I leave payment page blank as I have already paid fees ?

And in form I don't know what to fill in 10.12 and 10.13 regarding last fingerprint was taken I don't remember details exactly, please urgently advice .

Many Thanks,

Aju

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR PEO Appointment this week please advice.

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Through which route are you applying for ILR? There are different forms depending on the route.

You will not need to pay extra at the appointment if you have already paid online.

You can write 'month and year' and where your biometrics were taken, i.e. the last time you applied for an extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aju2016

Post by Aju2016 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi,

I am applying through Tier 1 (G) route and I am using
SET(O) form for my application.

Thanks
Aju

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:28 am

i would fill in the first half of the payment page i.e. with your contact details and leave the payment portion blank. I would rather put a small comment there saying 'Please refer Payment Sheet attached'

Hope this helps
R

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Aju2016 wrote:Hi All,

I have my appointment booked this week at Solihull PEO,
I need help for filling some part of form.

This is first time I am applying through PEO, while booking appointment I have already paid 1900£ fees and I understand I don't need to pay any more fees on the day of appointment, so while filling form shall I leave payment page blank as I have already paid fees ?

And in form I don't know what to fill in 10.12 and 10.13 regarding last fingerprint was taken I don't remember details exactly, please urgently advice .

Many Thanks,

Aju
I left the payment page blank and also confirmed the same with the case worker who was accepting the documentation and the form etc. She confirmed that it was ok and I had no issues getting the application approved.