ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application under FLR(M) due to refusal of EEA4. Help!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mona2016
Newly Registered

Application under FLR(M) due to refusal of EEA4. Help!

Post by mona2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello,

We are in need of any advice ...
Please can some one advice on following.

Application EEA4 made on the grounds that my EEA national husband is self- sufficient. I am non-EEA (Ukrainian) and full time working.
Refusal made on the grounds of not enough 'Evidence of comprehensive medical insurance only for 2010,2012, 2015'.

PLEASE, if anyone has more information in regards to above, PLEASE advice me what should I do next...
My passport retained and not returned! - letter explaining that passport has now passed to my local immigration team and I should contact them to discuss departure :-( , is this means they able to use a force to get me out of UK?

I understand that we will definitely fail our tribunal- because due to our lack of knowledge we have some gaps in having health insurance. Health insurance is not covering all 5 years.

In refusal letter says that as I am NON-EEA National, I can apply other applications? But questions is which one??? Mentionad Article 8 of Human Rights. and leave to remain ...

Can I apply FLR(M) for the 5-year partner route? - it mentioned in the letter but I cannot find any info? and where is application... ?? how can i locate it application?
or again, can I apply for eea2 application for the resident card???

Please Help...

Thank you very much in advance...

noajthan

Re: Application under FLR(M) due to refusal of EEA4. Help!

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:16 pm

mona2016 wrote:Hello,

We are in need of any advice ...
Please can some one advice on following.

Application EEA4 made on the grounds that my EEA national husband is self- sufficient. I am non-EEA (Ukrainian) and full time working.
Refusal made on the grounds of not enough 'Evidence of comprehensive medical insurance only for 2010,2012, 2015'.

PLEASE, if anyone has more information in regards to above, PLEASE advice me what should I do next...
My passport retained and not returned! - letter explaining that passport has now passed to my local immigration team and I should contact them to discuss departure :-( , is this means they able to use a force to get me out of UK?

I understand that we will definitely fail our tribunal- because due to our lack of knowledge we have some gaps in having health insurance. Health insurance is not covering all 5 years.

In refusal letter says that as I am NON-EEA National, I can apply other applications? But questions is which one??? Mentionad Article 8 of Human Rights. and leave to remain ...

Can I apply FLR(M) for the 5-year partner route? - it mentioned in the letter but I cannot find any info? and where is application... ?? how can i locate it application?
or again, can I apply for eea2 application for the resident card???

Please Help...

Thank you very much in advance...
If your spouse/sponsor is self sufficient (& not reliant on state benefits) then you can both take out CSI and then you can apply again for RC.
Your PR clock will start again.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mona2016
Newly Registered

Re: Application under FLR(M) due to refusal of EEA4. Help!

Post by mona2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:40 pm

noajthan wrote:If your spouse/sponsor is self sufficient (& not reliant on state benefits) then you can both take out CSI and then you can apply again for RC.
Your PR clock will start again.
Dear Noajthan,

Thank you very much for reply, your advice means a lot to us...

But can I apply without my passport, + my previous Resident Card expired in November 2015...

I have looked at eligibility for RC they want a passport and foto... should i just enclose explanation letter saying that HO has my passport?? and apply only for myself as my husband (eea national) already has his Blue 'Registration Certificate' and has no expire date.

Is this right??? Or not??

xxx Mona

thank you again.