ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HLP: EU1 application, non EU work and EU self employed.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nedmanai
Newly Registered

HLP: EU1 application, non EU work and EU self employed.

Post by nedmanai » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:08 pm

hi everyone , hope your all okay

Let me explain it right so i can get the best response,

So back in 2014, My British wife and I came to Ireland o live, on eu basis;, we applied for the EU1 and got the 6 months stamp , but then we just left as an emergency occurred in the uk, her mother died :(

we ended up staying in the uk for one and a half year than back to Ireland, in august lat year ,

we applied for the EU1 and received a letter 4 month later requesting more doc , prtb (which i can't get) and more proof of self employment,

he garda is being funny based on my refusal from 2014 even though we jut left, didn't even send most of the document back then ,

i have a very good job , earning nearly 1800 A month , and my wife has a cleaning business and selling anti ageing products , we produced receipts (hand written as mostly pay cash) logged into a joint bank account,

a decision is suppose to be in couple week , and my job said that i won't be able to be on-site if my temp stamp expired, i sent a letter from my employment stating that, and another letter saying that i am permanent and have a full time job ,

we've sent

passports
bills
bank statements ,
receipts (hand written)
marriage cert
business registration letter
my pay slips
letters from employer
letter from my wife customer weekly cleaning
tenancy agreement

and other documents such bills and business website and business cards ...

will hey take more time from the Due Date ? and is there anything missing that i should submit to strengthen my application , and will my previous application affect the current one ?

we're really worried about the delay , as my job is paying for 805 of our life expenses .. if it's week or months late than we're in deep poop :| :| :| :?

Thanks for replying

nedmanai
Newly Registered

Re: HLP: EU1 application, non EU work and EU self employed.

Post by nedmanai » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Any one please ? :( :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 am

Put the department of Justice of the expiry of your leave prior to its expiry, and notify them legal action will be sough or pursued , if as a result of their delay, you unlawfully lose your job in circumstances where you are perfectly entitled to engage in employment.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nedmanai
Newly Registered

Post by nedmanai » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 am

Obie wrote:Put the department of Justice of the expiry of your leave prior to its expiry, and notify them legal action will be sough or pursued , if as a result of their delay, you unlawfully lose your job in circumstances where you are perfectly entitled to engage in employment.

Thanks a lot for Replying Obie,

It's making us very anxious

I worked very hard to get permanent, and the worst part is that when my employer emailed them, they replied that i'm not entitled to work without stamp4 !!! and she sent it to the DOJ....

Any one go it on time ?

And will the previous application have any bad impact on the current one?

Regards

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:22 am

Most applicant don't get it on time. If you are dismissed that will be unlawful as a matter of EU law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nedmanai
Newly Registered

Post by nedmanai » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:27 am

Obie wrote:Most applicant don't get it on time. If you are dismissed that will be unlawful as a matter of EU law.

they gave me stamp 4 really late and gave me extra 3 weeks in it ,,

when u say late, is it a little late from the decision date or from stamp expiry date ?
we are not in a hurry as we're settling here ,

i hope the fact we've been here in 2014 and having to leave due to an emergency won't affect it negatively...