ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA residence card for parents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Daniel2016
Newly Registered

EEA residence card for parents

Post by Daniel2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi

I wonder if someone can help me.

My parents have an eea residence card as family members of EEA nationals. This is due to expire and we are looking to renew it. They are not applying for permanent residence.

What proof of dependency shall I submit and how long shall it cover? - they live in my home with me.

Would bills and letters for the last six months be sufficient showing that they are living with me and I am paying their bills? The guidance notes do not give any information regarding the period the evidence shall cover? I do not have as well any money transfer receipts as they live with me but I can show that I am paying their bills by sending bank statements and the bill accordingly

Please help

Thanks