ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Certificate issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Birth Certificate issue

Post by sudipbagchi » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:33 am

Hi All,

I had been issued a Birth certificate from the Municipal Authority without my Name.....It just contains the details of my parents name & my Date of Birth,Sex.

Can i use this certificate for my HSMP application or should i just go with my Driving License ?

hsmpseek

Post by hsmpseek » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:44 am

Ideally name should be there on birth certificate. Alternatively, give driving license AND notorized copy of your passport.

But please find out the authorized notary who is recognized by HO...

HSMP seek

blueray
Newly Registered

Name in Birth Certificate

Post by blueray » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:18 pm

Hi Sudip,

I also had the original birth certificate without my name in it. But just few days back made a request to the municipal authority and got a new one with my name on it. Hope it helps.

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Post by sudipbagchi » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 pm

Thanks Guys !! I think Applying with a Birth certificate without a Name doesnt make any sense....HO will never consider this ...I am looking fwd to apply again for a inclusion of name to the municipality guys once again

JUST a QUESTION TO THE ENTIRE BOARD ....DOES ANYONE EVER SENT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT A NAME & GOT Thru HSMP ??? for age points

rely

Post by rely » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:07 pm

I suggest do not send new birth certificate with name inserted by municipal authorities.This will be considered as a "recent document".
Send your driving license or a notarized copy of passport..Notary?? u can find in courts.Make sure that he signs and writes everything in english including his official seal.
rely

sudipbagchi wrote:Thanks Guys !! I think Applying with a Birth certificate without a Name doesnt make any sense....HO will never consider this ...I am looking fwd to apply again for a inclusion of name to the municipality guys once again

JUST a QUESTION TO THE ENTIRE BOARD ....DOES ANYONE EVER SENT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT A NAME & GOT Thru HSMP ??? for age points