ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return Envelop

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bochin
Newly Registered

Return Envelop

Post by Bochin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi,

Sorry for asking question i'm sure was asked before but i can not see any "search" anywhere on the forum...

We have applied for PR few weeks back and i dint realize at the time that HO will return all our documents (including passports and original payslips etc) using normal post!

Speaking with the lady from HO she suggested sending a pre-paid envelop to HO and asking them to return document using it.

My question is how to get pre-paid recorded labels or something? Cant see anything on Royal Mail. I can only find normal first class or second class pre-paid envelops.

maygod
Newly Registered

Re: Return Envelop

Post by maygod » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Go to post office and when you pay they will give you envelope with that servize which you send to the HO
I think you should attach letter stating your case number and you name maybe
They will attach to your file

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Return Envelop

Post by ohara » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:10 am

You can buy prepaid Special Delivery envelopes (they are more like a packet) from the Post Office, I think they are around £6.