ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR REFUSED...NEED urgent help please....

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Feelingblue
Newly Registered

ILR REFUSED...NEED urgent help please....

Post by Feelingblue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Postby Feelingblue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:37 am

Hi my ILR refused on 23 March and I made out of time application on 25th November 2015 which is been rejected.. I came to this country on 17 June 2006 and I qualify for ILR on 20th may 2016..so just 1.5 month short..Now I'm consulting with different solicitors and all of them have different options..can I make another application within 28 days for ILR for shall I make application for FLR FP and then vary that application to ILR on 20th may 2016 when I will be entitled for 10 year long residency route..if any senior members an say something about my situation I would really appreciate..because I'm so stressed out..thanks in advance..

My solicitor gave me advice today to pit for reconsideration asap and try to ask ftt for right of appeal..because they didn't give me one when refused my visa...and if we don't get right of appeal he saying we should try JR...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR REFUSED...NEED urgent help please....

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 pm

Please continue in your existing topic (click) where I moved your other post to already and stop creating new topics on the same issue.

Please see Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.