ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid Security code

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabbir_200

Invalid Security code

Post by shabbir_200 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:25 pm

Urgent help,

Today i have received a letter from Home Office stating "The Payment you have made has been declined due to an invalid security code and you are required to send a new payment to us within 14 days of the date at the top of this letter".

I have send home office with correct debit card details today hope it goes well, my query is i have also received a letter to enrol my biometric so should i wait for payment to be done or should i enrol for Biometric ? i still have 10 working days left.

Many thanks,
Shabbir

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Invalid Security code

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 pm

Enrol for biometrics.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shabbir_200

Post by shabbir_200 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Casa wrote:Enrol for biometrics.
Is it ok as they have mention in Biometric letter "There is a balance fee outstanding on your application. this must be paid before you provide your biometrics. If you have not paid the full fee and enrolled your biometrics within the specified timescales, your application may be considered invalid."

So should i wait for money to be transferred as per above message from home office.

Thanks,
Shabbir

shabbir_200

Post by shabbir_200 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Please anyone help me with my query. It's very urgent.

Thanks,
Shabbir

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:24 pm

"There is a balance fee outstanding on your application. this must be paid before you provide your biometrics. If you have not paid the full fee and enrolled your biometrics within the specified timescales, your application may be considered invalid."

Given that you have 10 days to provide bio-metrics, why don't you wait a few days to ensure the correct fee is debited before providing your bio-metrics.
Cheers,
OR

shabbir_200

Post by shabbir_200 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:11 am

O_Relly wrote:"There is a balance fee outstanding on your application. this must be paid before you provide your biometrics. If you have not paid the full fee and enrolled your biometrics within the specified timescales, your application may be considered invalid."

Given that you have 10 days to provide bio-metrics, why don't you wait a few days to ensure the correct fee is debited before providing your bio-metrics.
Thanks O_Relly thats sound logical it's worth waiting to amount get debited first. Last 15 days does count only working days not saturday and sunday or bank holidays ?

Many Thanks,
Thanks,
Shabbir