ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu treat rights Stamp 4 visa changes!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

L Ali
Newly Registered

Eu treat rights Stamp 4 visa changes!

Post by L Ali » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi hope everyone is doing fine. I was just wondering if anyone out there has any information about the changes to stamp 4 visa as i've heard they're not issuing temporary stamp to extended family members with in the time frame which is 12-16 weeks. Now my question is if they don't issue stamp 4 in that period will they issue 5 years visa with in 6 months time without issuing you temp stamp 4 visa.
Thank you in advance for any comments and advice.

yaz87

Re: Eu treat rights Stamp 4 visa changes!

Post by yaz87 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi ever one.just update i apply for Eu1 on 07/01/16 dependent brother.i received letter from inis 31/03/16.
They apply on me free movment regulations 2015.and they did not issue me tempery stam4 letter.but i apply before 2015 regulations come effect in fab 2016.they ask me to provide us documentary eveidence for dependency from prevois country.like financial supprt bank statements,financial transfers,employments tax doucments. And documentary evidence of the household of eu citizen like agree ment,bills evidence of share bank accounts or insurance policy evidence of travel and alsk prtb more inviice and bank stements.any one can help which documents best to sent them to show dependencey?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Yaz,

Did you not provided financial receipts with your EU1 application?

Did you traveled from your home country to Ireland as dependent brother?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Hi Yaz,

Did you not provided financial receipts with your EU1 application?

Did you traveled from your home country to Ireland as dependent brother?
Yes i provided ireland financial recepts. And i come from uk with my brother

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Yaz,

They are asking you to prove your dependency on your brother in Uk. If you lived with your brother then rental agreement, any payment receipt showing money from your brother to you,

did your brother supported you financially in Uk?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:09 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:Yaz,

They are asking you to prove your dependency on your brother in Uk. If you lived with your brother then rental agreement, any payment receipt showing money from your brother to you,

did your brother supported you financially in Uk?
Yes he support me i already submit uk gas and uk electric bills covering last four years and also uk vote card all same address.we have banks account in u.k.but as we were living toghter at same house so how can he transfer money bank to bank.he pay me cash in hand whterever i want.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:23 pm

I reckon you have provided most of the information.

With regards to the cash transfer you brother should explain in a letter with bank statement showing cash withdraw and handing to you.

Also did your brother clarified with covering letter that you were living in same address and he was paying bills, rent etc. Also a Joint account shows you had access to your brother money i.e. showing dependency.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:19 pm

@ L Ali

They are not giving stamp 4 to extended family members.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 3.html[url][/url]

its very hard to get 5 years residence as permuted family member from INIS, specially now a days, they are asking so many documents.

All the best