ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay Slips NOt in english

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harithavemuri19811
Newly Registered

Pay Slips NOt in english

Post by harithavemuri19811 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Hi,

i am an indian,Currently in denmark,and my wage slips are not in english,they are in danish.
since home office will not accept other than documents in english,i need to translate it to english.i am bit confused What does "certified translator" means.whom should i approach in this regard.

Pls help

Thanks
haritha

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:16 pm

Hi,

Maybe you could use this website to locate interpreters.

http://www.proz.com/?sp=interpreter_search

Though there is no definition of a "Official Translator" provided by the HO, I guess one who is registered with the country of operation should do? Am I wrong in thinking so?

Cheers.

Jim.

suresh-hsmp

Post by suresh-hsmp » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi
contact british embassy in Denmark, they will provide you a list of certified translators in that country. If they did not, you should look someone in UK like global translators.

http://www.global-translation-services. ... rvices[url]

Thanks

/Suresh

rely

Re: Pay Slips NOt in english

Post by rely » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:59 pm

If the individual is overseas the local BHC or embassy can provide a list of local translators.
rely
harithavemuri19811 wrote:Hi,

i am an indian,Currently in denmark,and my wage slips are not in english,they are in danish.
since home office will not accept other than documents in english,i need to translate it to english.i am bit confused What does "certified translator" means.whom should i approach in this regard.

Pls help

Thanks
haritha