ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by smallpie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:43 pm

akz wrote:
akz wrote:Hi everyone

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

Thanks for your pray and good wishes

kind regards
akz

Hi everyone,

Home office challenge my case and ask for permission to appeal in upper court.
Can anyone help me in the following question.

What happen if the permission not allowed to home office to go to upper court?
if permission allowed what will happen?
do i need to hire some again to be appear in upper court for me and pay huge amount of money?
if i don't want to go further because i have no money (litterly fucke up financilay)?
if i not appear in upper court what will happen, can i ask i don't have any money ?

thanks
akz
Hi akz, sorry to hear about your situation.
Please what's the reason for initial refusal tho?
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

nel974

Post by nel974 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:55 pm

akz wrote:

With the grace of God, I have won my appeal today. Now I need to wait for Home Office response if they are going to challenge this decision or not, i think a month later the situation will be clear.

kind regards
akz

Hi everyone,

do i need to hire some again to be appear in upper court for me and pay huge amount of money?
if i don't want to go further because i have no money (litterly fucke up financilay)?
if i not appear in upper court what will happen, can i ask i don't have any money ?

thanks
akz
Hi akz,
I believe HO is giving you tough time because your case will open the way for all people like yourself. Giving you visa will give others with low earnings the right to get PR.
But if you focus on the grounds your appeal was successful by court, I strongly believe you will win again. A judge will have tough time to overrule the decision of other judge.
Just study the grounds on which your appeal was successful and HO points against that appeal.
best of luck

Música

Post by Música » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Anyone who applied in February this year?

akz

Post by akz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:02 pm

nel974 wrote:
akz wrote:

kind regards
akz

Hi everyone,

thanks
akz
Hi akz,
I believe HO is giving you tough time because your case will open the way for all people like yourself. Giving you visa will give others with low earnings the right to get PR.
But if you focus on the grounds your appeal was successful by court, I strongly believe you will win again. A judge will have tough time to overrule the decision of other judge.
Just study the grounds on which your appeal was successful and HO points against that appeal.
best of luck
Thanks for advice
Bro I dont have anymore money really struggling, (i am supporting my old parents back home as well) how can i fight further i am not good with talk to present my self, is it will be good idea to apply again and withdraw my case because it looks like HO will drag it to somewhere 2018, as fron Nov 2014 on ward my wife earning in more than £670/4 wekely.
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

akz

Post by akz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

smallpie wrote:
akz wrote:

kind regards
akz

Hi everyone,

thanks
akz
Hi akz, sorry to hear about your situation.
Please what's the reason for initial refusal tho?

The reason of first refusal was that my wife (eea national) earn only £55/week average as self employed designer
also two time of maternity leave for two kids. (each time 9 months)
we also did not provide all the invoices covering 5 years time. in hearing we did and won the case.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi akz,

Since the appeal has been allowed in the first instance, i think u still definitely have the chance to win again.
U av presented all evidences and docs to win first instance, so i would suggest u go for it again.. Do it by your self if money of solicitor is not available to you, as we all know how solicitors can be expensive.

U can add more evidences to it.. And maybe now your wife income has increased..

Give it a chance, and i am not sure if you can reapply while your appeal is still ongoing.. but do your research thru the power of this forum and online.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

akz

Post by akz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:45 pm

smallpie wrote:Hi akz,

Since the appeal has been allowed in the first instance, i think u still definitely have the chance to win again.
U av presented all evidences and docs to win first instance, so i would suggest u go for it again.. Do it by your self if money of solicitor is not available to you, as we all know how solicitors can be expensive.

U can add more evidences to it.. And maybe now your wife income has increased..

Give it a chance, and i am not sure if you can reapply while your appeal is still ongoing.. but do your research thru the power of this forum and online.
Thanks

I am waiting for FTT to see or they giving HO permission to appeal and if yes on what grounds. Then i will ask for advice in this forum for to prepare my self for hearing. One question do my and my will be asked question again in Upper court, we almost give every thing which was possible in las hearing, the only thing we will provide in the current jobs earning which is good , almost 700/w4 weekly.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi akz,
I think u mite both be asked questions, so yr eea wife can go with you tho. Get all your new docs available.. U have a good case tho
Wish you all the best mate.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

raclette
Newly Registered

Post by raclette » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 am

Received letter confirming PR today :)

Timeline:
Posted documents October 2015
Biometrics given 31/10/2015
COA dated 18/11/2015
PR letter dated 18/03/2016

All the documents supplied, PR letter and passports arrived today by 2nd class post, along with the special delivery envelope I had supplied to return passports in :roll:

Good luck to those still waiting.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by smallpie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:42 am

raclette wrote:Received letter confirming PR today :)

Timeline:
COA dated 18/11/2015

All the documents supplied, PR letter and passports arrived today by 2nd class post, along with the special delivery envelope I had supplied to return passports in :roll:

Goodnews, and start to enjoy your new life in the uk.
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

Música

Post by Música » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:13 am

raclette wrote:Received letter confirming PR today :)

Timeline:
COA dated 18/11/2015

Raclette congratulations!!!!!! Drink a nice beer for all of us! :P

Carling40
Australia

Post by Carling40 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Timeline for November 2015 PR application
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1320101

Mai1122
Newly Registered

Post by Mai1122 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi everyone
I am first time here and I don't know could any one of u pls kindly help me.
I applied permanent card as non eea, spouse of an eea and the eea already has got permanent card 3 years ago.
I posted everything last August. I've received all documents with passport back 7 days ago but there was not any letter of decision confirmation.
Please any advise much appreciated
Has anyone got any of this situation please share and what should I do next?
Thank you so much

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:05 am

jerom wrote:

kind regards
akz
Hello AKZ,

Hurray, I am so happy to hear you won your appeal....Congrat Man.

Home office just like to frustrate one sometimes. They shouldn't have refused you in the first place.

They won't challenge this decision by God's grace.

I have received my COA for my RC so work is fine. I'm still waiting for an appeal date for my PR refusal and I trust God It will be a positive hearing too.

Enjoy your life and congratulations once again.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

God bless.
Hiya, I love to asked you how long does it takes you to get your COA while waiting for your appeal date ?
I just receive my letter of refusal today after 5 month and 2 weeks waiting. I was refues becuase my husband who is an EU national wrote to home office and reporting to them that I stole his I.D card so that was the reason of refusal. They told me they return his I.D to the relevant authority. I am livid becuase we are seperated for over two years but married for 7 yrs but not divorce.

I did the application for EEA2 becuase I was refused a P.R. bcuase he wasn't working throughout the 5 yrs so I applied this tme around as self-sufficent becuase he's retired now. He sign the documents along with the photos that I sent in but he went behind my back and report it lost. He will not co-operate with me becuase he has change his number and file for a divorce while the application was in progress. Now he stop the divorce in the middle of everything. I am so confused as to where I stand.

My passport was retained by the home office, I was given two letters, one stating that I should make arrangements to pick up my passport when I am leaving voluntary, the next one stated I can appeal within 14 days. Am not sure what to do becuase how can I apeal when my husband reports that I stole his I.D card ? I have enclosed all the sign documents and sent it in so the home office can see that it is his signature on both the I.D, photos and the application form so it was with his permission he enclosed it. Am not sure if that would be a good enough reason to appeal their decision.
I would be very happy if someone can shed some light on this for me to see where do I stand.

akz

Post by akz » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:18 am

Hi

in my PR appeal process i did not receive any COA as that time i already had EEA resident card. I think in this forum Obie can help you or you must see some immigration lawyer as it looks very complecated to me.you should appeal within deadline if want to go for appeal.

thanks akz

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Can anybody please tell me what documents are to submit for PR for EU and non EU national. And if EU national is employed for 15 hours a week does he need to have some health insurance? and also if 15 hours of employment is enough to show qualified person?

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:38 pm

akz wrote:Hi

in my PR appeal process i did not receive any COA as that time i already had EEA resident card. I think in this forum Obie can help you or you must see some immigration lawyer as it looks very complecated to me.you should appeal within deadline if want to go for appeal.

thanks akz
Yes I am going to appeal within the 14 days but am here wondering if I should get a public access barister instead of a solicitor becuase Iv'e read on this forum that it is much cheaper than having a solicitor instead.I just want the best possible option. I made appointment to see a solicitor but I still got time to figure which I want to use.

I agree that my case is very much complicated as it stand now becuase I am not going to be able to get any form of ID from my husband either becuase he has change his number and move to outside London. I am so livid to say the least becuase what he did also was to file for the divorce which I agreed to and sent it back to the court and now he stop the process also because the court said he hasn't retun the file to the court. It is such a mess becuase I do have a property and he's messing me up and now expecting to get half of my property too. I know I have a long road ahead of me but I am willing to fight. When MONEY becomes the main factor it creats a dynamic and dysfuntional situation. I cannot battle to change the interpretation of law in grey areas so I have to get a barister to deal with such complex matter.

zico

Post by zico » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:45 pm

teardrops wrote:
akz wrote:Hi

thanks akz
Yes I am going to appeal within the 14 days but am here wondering if I should get a public access barister instead of a solicitor becuase Iv'e read on this forum that it is much cheaper than having a solicitor instead.I just want the best possible option. I made appointment to see a solicitor but I still got time to figure which I want to use.

I agree that my case is very much complicated as it stand now becuase I am not going to be able to get any form of ID from my husband either becuase he has change his number and move to outside London. I am so livid to say the least becuase what he did also was to file for the divorce which I agreed to and sent it back to the court and now he stop the process also because the court said he hasn't retun the file to the court. It is such a mess becuase I do have a property and he's messing me up and now expecting to get half of my property too. I know I have a long road ahead of me but I am willing to fight. When MONEY becomes the main factor it creats a dynamic and dysfuntional situation. I cannot battle to change the interpretation of law in grey areas so I have to get a barister to deal with such complex matter.
I think what's really matter is if he has been exercising the treaty rights throughout the 5 years. If he did and you can prove it, i think that your lawyer is going to win the argument for you. As you have got a property, the judge can look at the circumstances. Especially if you can demonstrate his real intentions. I really feel sorry for you as I can't see myself doing a such horrible thing to someone we shared time together. They are so many wicked people out there. It really really unbelievable!

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:52 am

AKZ-- To answer your question, my husband wasn''t working throughout the 5 years and that was the reason I was refused the P.R so I made a fresh application for a R.Card. 4 months after we got married he lost his job and was finding it really difficult to find one and within two months of not finding any he reach age 60 so he was entitled to pension credit and that was what he was on while I was working. Now I apply for a R.C base on the fact that he's 65 and is a pensioner, and he's been living in the country for 13 years so he's a qualify person.

I had all the documents from HMRC when he was working but I just want to get out of it now becuase he turned on me for no apparent reason apart from wanting half of my property that I had aquired a few years before we met and has never lived in that property before becuase it was always rented out. I am now starting to believe that when he met me he see £ sign written all over me. As Iv'e said beofre I will fighting back becuae I am not going to have my head in the sand. We don't have any children either. He just wanted things to be very difficult for me becuae we always communicate often even though we seperate but I figure his friends are telling him what to do hence his sudden change.

akz

Post by akz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:47 am

try this best lawyer,

akz

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:47 am

akz wrote:try this best lawyer, http://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/ba ... colin-yeo/

akz

Hi AZK, just an update on my situation. I went to see a barrister and handed all my paper work in so the appeal should be in anytime this week so am keeping my hopes in God tht things will work out perfectly on my side. We went through all the possible reason why this could happen but it is too obvious that he just wanted to be vindictive out of sheer greed for money.

The point that we will argue on is for them to looked at the time and date when the application was submitted, he sign the declaration forms along with his photos and when was his I.D card was reported lost or stolen. They need to match his signature along his I.D and that's where they can established that his I.D was never lost or stolen as he claims. He made a false report becuase he was well aware of that his I.D was submitted with his consent along with the application but he just wanted to mess things up. I am hoping to get a judge that will allow commonsense to prevail. I will keep you update on any new developement. This forum has helped me in the pass and it has given me endless of information and knowledge by other's posting their battles and victories so am hoping mine can give someone a glimmer of hope and knowing there are other's who are experienceing the same thing under different circumstance.

Música

Post by Música » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:33 am

akz wrote:try this best lawyer, http://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/ba ... colin-yeo/

akz
Hope everything will be fine!!!! Good luck and all the best!!!! Please keep us update :D

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello,

My timeline:

Application made in October 2015, received on 30/10/15.
Biometrics done on- 05/11/15
Refusal on 30/03/16 ..

Application made on the grounds that my EEA national husband is self- sufficient. I non EEA (Ukrainian) was working all 5 years.
Refusal made on the grounds of 'Evidence of comprehensive medical insurance only for 2010,2012, 2015'.

PLEASE, if anyone has more information in regards to above, PLEASE advice me what should I do next...
My passport retained and not returned! - letter explaining that it has now passed to my local immigration team and I should contact them to discuss departure :-(

I understand that we will definitely fail our tribunal- because due to our lack of knowledge we have some gaps in having health insurance.

In refusal letter says that I as a NON-EEA National can apply other applications? But questions is which one???
Can I apply FLR(M) for the 5-year partner route? - it mentioned in the letter but I cannot find any info? or again apply for eea2 application for the resident card???

Thank you very much in advance...

Mona

mona2016
Newly Registered

Post by mona2016 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:29 pm

mona2016 wrote:Hello,

My timeline:

Application made in October 2015, received on 30/10/15.
Biometrics done on- 05/11/15
Refusal on 30/03/16 ..

Application made on the grounds that my EEA national husband is self- sufficient. I non EEA (Ukrainian) was working all 5 years.
Refusal made on the grounds of 'Evidence of comprehensive medical insurance only for 2010,2012, 2015'.

PLEASE, if anyone has more information in regards to above, PLEASE advice me what should I do next...
My passport retained and not returned! - letter explaining that it has now passed to my local immigration team and I should contact them to discuss departure :-(

I understand that we will definitely fail our tribunal- because due to our lack of knowledge we have some gaps in having health insurance.

In refusal letter says that I as a NON-EEA National can apply other applications? But questions is which one???
Can I apply FLR(M) for the 5-year partner route? - it mentioned in the letter but I cannot find any info? or again apply for eea2 application for the resident card???

Thank you very much in advance...

Mona

I am quoting myself just to update...
We going to apply again for the Residence Card.

Good luck to all and thank you

nel974

Post by nel974 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi peers,
Me and my wife have applied for a joint PR application through a solicitor on Jan 30th. My bio-metric was done on 29 Feb and COA received in beginning or March.
We gave like hundreds of proofs to solicitor for my wife's part self-employment, part employment for the last six years 2010-2016.
Now recently I have sent a some more proofs like profit and loss statement by accountant, payment statement by HMRC ect
I have also sent my bank statement this time which shows very good savings,
I have three questions.
1) Will joint application affect the processing speed?
2) Will showing my saving/earning will have any affect on the application? She is earning 38000/ year but in previous years it was around 8000/year
3) Did I send the documents in time as two months are passed since I applied?
thanks for your time