ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in employee hours covered

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Job Creation Very urgent

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:23 pm

seasky wrote: I would like to see "the guide" as it was in respect of accelerated ILR for before Apr 2014. can you point me in the direction? the two fulltime jobs you refer to is referring to normal extension.
The immigration rules covering job creation for extension and ILR are exactly the same. One set of rules covers them both BUT the job creation rules are applied to the LAST period of your grant. This is the reason why you need to create at least two jobs during any period before applying for more leave to remain. Job creation rules demand you to create two full time jobs during the LAST period in which you've been granted visa. So if you extend, you still need two more jobs to get ILR after 5 years. If you create 10 or more jobs in your LAST period of stay (initial or extension), your qualifying period becomes 3 years and you can go straight for accelerated ILR. You can apply for accelerated ILR if you create 10 or more jobs DURING your extension period as that is your LAST period of stay.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 pm

zimba88 wrote:
seasky wrote: I would like to see "the guide" as it was in respect of accelerated ILR for before Apr 2014. can you point me in the direction? the two fulltime jobs you refer to is referring to normal extension.
The immigration rules covering job creation for extension and ILR are exactly the same. One set of rules covers them both BUT the job creation rules are applied to the LAST period of your grant. This is the reason why you need to create at least two jobs during any period before applying for more leave to remain. Job creation rules demand you to create two full time jobs during the LAST period in which you've been granted visa. So if you extend, you still need two more jobs to get ILR after 5 years. If you create 10 or more jobs in your LAST period of stay (initial or extension), your qualifying period becomes 3 years and you can go straight for accelerated ILR. You can apply for accelerated ILR if you create 10 or more jobs DURING your extension period as that is your LAST period of stay.
I have the feeling that no one at HO has this level of knowledge.

does this mean that if you are post extension if you wish to use the '10 person jobs' route you need to start from scratch post extension? (again we have a single known case on this forum of accelerated ILR and for now all cases supposedly do not need 10 separate employees, that will hit in APR 2017...)

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Don't make your self confuse Zimba is correct, Add total number of hours you created employment for, if that reach the band mentioned (for pre 4/14) you can qualify for ILR based on employment.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:30 pm

seasky wrote: I have the feeling that no one at HO has this level of knowledge.

does this mean that if you are post extension if you wish to use the '10 person jobs' route you need to start from scratch post extension? (again we have a single known case on this forum of accelerated ILR and for now all cases supposedly do not need 10 separate employees, that will hit in APR 2017...)
HO surely knows the rules better than anyone. If you read the rules carefully, there is no mention of the term 'accelerated ILR`at all anywhere !! That term is used in the guide to convey the immigration rules better to the applicants :lol:

Table 6, rows 3 and 4 in Appendix A, covers exactly what I told you above:
The applicant has:
(a) established a new UK business or businesses that has or have created the equivalent of X new full time jobs for persons settled in the UK, or
(b) taken over or invested in an existing UK business or businesses and his services or investment have resulted in a net increase in the employment provided by the business or businesses for persons settled in the UK by creating the equivalent of X new full time jobs where X is at least 2.
Where the applicant’s last grant of entry clearance or leave to enter or remain was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, the jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during that last grant of leave.

4 The applicant has spent the specified continuous period lawfully in the UK, with absences from the UK of no more than 180 days in any 12 calendar months during that period. The specified period must have been spent with leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, as a Businessperson and/or as an Innovator, of which the most recent period must have been spent with leave as a Tier (1) (Entrepreneur) Migrant. The specified continuous period is:
(a) 3 years if the number of new full time jobs, X, referred to in row 3 above is at least 10, or
(b) 3 years if the applicant has:
(i) established a new UK business that has had an income from business activity of at least £5 million during a 3 year period in which the applicant has had leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, or
(ii) taken over or invested in an existing UK business and his services or investment have resulted in a net increase in income from business activity to that business of £5 million during a 3 year period in which the applicant has had leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, when compared to the immediately preceding 3 year period, or
(c) 5 years in all other cases. Time spent with valid leave in the Bailiwick of Guernsey, the Bailiwick of Jersey or the Isle of Man in a category equivalent to the categories set out above may be included in the continuous period of lawful residence, provided the most recent period of leave was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant in the UK. In any such case, the applicant must have absences from the Bailiwick of Guernsey, the Bailiwick of Jersey or the Isle of Man (as the case may be) of no more than 180 days in any 12 calendar months during the specified continuous period.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:45 pm

abdhriz wrote:Don't make your self confuse Zimba is correct, Add total number of hours you created employment for, if that reach the band mentioned (for pre 4/14) you can qualify for ILR based on employment.
Zimba has proven himself many times super knowledgeable (and respected!). It seems it is reasonably easy to get to the level (3 employees for 3 years and a bit and my understanding is that you still need to wait the 3 years first, you can't hire 10 people and apply after year one) so where are all the accelerated applications? (I realize this board is full of people that are scraping by the absolute minimum, but there are real entrepreneurs out there!)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:11 pm

seasky wrote:It seems it is reasonably easy to get to the level (3 employees for 3 years and a bit and my understanding is that you still need to wait the 3 years first, you can't hire 10 people and apply after year one) so where are all the accelerated applications? (I realize this board is full of people that are scraping by the absolute minimum, but there are real entrepreneurs out there!)
I don't see how. You need more than 3 people working for at least 3 years full time to get there. During extension time of two years, it will be even much harder to hire that many.
Hiring 10 people even on min wage in the UK is quite expensive. It takes a business with quite a reasonably high turnover to hire that many in just 3 years, particularly from the start up stage. Many successful businesses do not really need that much man power to deliver their work.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Re: Where to sign on application

Post by hellostar » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Hi business2Business
I know i read this one as well but
i dont think so it is requirement to sign and stamp the IDs
can anyone else put some light on it please thanks I

I did sign but my accountant said no need and it doesnt look good if you do yourself, its better to get someone else to do
thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm

i agree it is not mandatory
but if i have company so that will be my responsibility to hire legal people and keep their data in safe place and if stamp and sign it not bad, my solicitor and accountant have not right to check my employee right to work only my responsibility to check employee passport or visa.

regards
ik

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:44 am

What about your p11 did you sign it.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:07 am

Good Stuff mate, can you guys pls confirm after april 2016.We need to hire two full time employees and the minimum hours requirement as given below

per week hours: 30 hours

Total weeks: 52 weeks

Total Month: 12 Months

Minimum Net per Month hours = Per week hrs * Total weeks / Total months
= 30 * 52 /12
= 130 per month minimum hours

Regards

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello Star,

Would you please share your list of documents?

Thank you.

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:42 am

Hi, I have gone through this forum and found most of my queries answered. Thanks to everybody for sharing such valuable information. But I just want to confirm some job creation doubts for post 6 april 2014 requirements. If somebody could reply, will really appreciate. The following is my scenario:-
Employee A part-time 20hr/week for 19months from sep 2014 to march 2016
The same employee will become full-time after 18 months i.e 30hrs/week for 12 months.
Employee B will be part-time 15 hrs/week for 12 months from march 2016 onwards

Could somebody please let me know whether it fulfills the job requirement for 2 full time job creation. Your quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Hi, could any experienced member reply to my above query?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Biomatric not received yet

Post by hellostar » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:04 am

Hi Guys just want to check i applied on 29th for Tier extension and fees debited from account on 7th or april but i still havent received my biomatric
is it normal because it is more than two weeks now
should i contact with HO?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Biomatric not received yet

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:23 am

It usually takes around two weeks but I suggest you contact them now and follow up with them.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 am

zimba88 wrote:It usually takes around two weeks but I suggest you contact them now and follow up with them.

Thanks Zimba
i will do so
do you know the direct number ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:08 pm

UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Textphone: 0800 389 8289
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Help in employee hours covered

Post by geriatrix » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Keep your Tier 1 E queries in a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!