ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR TIER 1 (GENERAL) ROUTE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akshat13
Newly Registered

ILR TIER 1 (GENERAL) ROUTE

Post by akshat13 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

HI THERE, I M NEW TO THIS FORUM SO EXACTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT BUT I M IN DILEMMA AND STRESS COZ OF MY APPLICATION. SO, IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME TO GUIDE WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL .I M GOING TO APPLY FOR ILR THROUGH TIER 1 GENERAL 5 YEAR ROUTE WITH MY SON AS A DEPENDENT ON 5TH APRIL 2016 SAME DAY SERVICE. CAN ANYBODY CAN HELP ME IN PROVIDING THE DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST NEEDED. AS BEFORE BOTH EXTENSIONS IN 2011 N 2013 I SHOWED MY EARNING THOUGH DIRECTOR OF LTD CO. BUT THIS TIME I M SHOWING MYSELF AS A BUSINESS CONSULTANT THROUGH SAME COMPANY. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN IT. AND HOW TO PRESENT FILE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. AND IN SET(O) FORM WHICH SECTIONS BASICALLY NEEDED TO BE FILLED BY TIER 1 GENERAL APPLICANT

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR TIER 1 (GENERAL) ROUTE

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:03 pm

First rule for forum posting, writing a post in CAPITAL letters is the same as shouting and is very difficult to read.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

RRSB2012

Post by RRSB2012 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Akshat,
AS BEFORE BOTH EXTENSIONS IN 2011 N 2013 I SHOWED MY EARNING THOUGH DIRECTOR OF LTD CO. BUT THIS TIME I M SHOWING MYSELF AS A BUSINESS CONSULTANT THROUGH SAME COMPANY. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN IT.
- I don't think there would be a problem as far as all your taxes are paid and tax affairs are well managed.

By the way, did you had a chance to read the Set (O) form? Let us know if you have any specific questions.
Documents you would need will be pretty much same as last time + Proof of English and Life in UK Test.

Hope this serves as a starting point for you.
Cheers
R

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:56 am

I am applying a day before you, this checklist may help you, not all docs are necessary
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 06539.html
lets get together for migrants' rights

nethu82

Post by nethu82 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:03 am

Hi
I can recommend you that it is better to check your previous tax returns (SA100) correctly submitted.

Further get your SA302 from HMRC

Certify your income from UKVI APPROVED ACCOUNTANT.

Get payslips and p60

These are main documents they are expecting other than other supportive docs.
Hope this helpful.