ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still confused which method is right

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snapitbik
Nepal

Still confused which method is right

Post by snapitbik » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 am

Dear friends moderator

just to brief you my case

1) Our company was incorporated on 1 jan 2013 issuing of 25k each share total of 50k prior to our initial grant
2) On june 2013 our PSW visa was expiring so we intend to switch on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa
3) We have our own Company account and Both Joint Personal Account .
4) After Approval of our Visa We had already transfer more than 50k already on company and company is running and active.

My Concern is : Which Mode of investment is Suitable for me

Now for Extension there are three ways:

1) Direct Cash Investment: How does this Apply, Does this apply to my case if so what sort of things required or any terms to be mentioned on Accounts of Company,

2) Director Loan; As for my Last Two Final Account of company no Director loan Agreement is done so i am sure this doesn't apply to me

3) Share Capital : My big concerns regarding this method, i want to ask you does share capital investment can be done to own company or not or is this method is only for who buy share capital of other company. i have Share Certificates issued 25k each total of 50k of my own company and my final Account of company states Share is allocated under our name and Fully Paid 2013-2015 so is this enough for share capital

I am very confused i have been to Two solicitor one says Direct Cash Investment and another says Share Capital Investment so guys any thoughts regarding my case

Waiting for your Speedy reply
BestRegards

Mrchaany

Re: Still confused which method is right

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 am

Director loan agreement
Where u will find other creditor section put your names there as a director
And
Only approves accountant can help you or business solicitor with enough knowledge about tier 1 entrepreneur

Or
Use share capital certificate

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Still confused which method is right

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 pm

What do you mean your own company?? You should only invest in companies you are a director which makes them your company. Share capital is fine. You seem to have all the requirements
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice