ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

South African HSMP Applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahsamp
Newly Registered

South African HSMP Applications

Post by sahsamp » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:25 am

Hi All,

Firstly, are there any South Africans who have applied for the HSMP? if so can you share your experience and the documentation submitted.

Secondly, i am trying to understand how i am supposed to get the "Tax Return" form from SARS(South African Revenue Services)?!? Do i need to request the Tax Return form from SARS? or must i reuquest this form from my employer? i am wanting to claim income for the period March 07 to Feb 08.

in South Africa we are issued IRP5 forms which declare our earnings for the above period.

Victoria, i am not sure if you can assist with this but if so i will be appreciated to hear your comments.

Regards,

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:46 pm

The IRP form is the one you need. You then need two additional forms of evidence of earnings.

We have made a few applications from SA, and they are usually relatively straight forward as most SA companies in my experience issue good qualify pay slips, which is not always the case in other countries.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

sahsamp
Newly Registered

RE: SA HSMP Application

Post by sahsamp » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi Victoria, thanks for the reply.

Thats perfect. I will submit the IRP5 form. You have suggested two other forms of "earning evidence" is required?

I will submit:

1) my salary slips "signatured" by the finance manager
2) bank statements showing salary transfers signatured by the Bank Manager

Is the above sufficient?

Please advise, if i submit the IRP5 certificate is the "Tax Return" form still required? The earliest i can get this form for the tax period "March 07 to Feb 08" is April/May 2008 alternatively i can download this form ealier from SARS' website but not sure if this is necessary.

Please can you advise?

Regards,