ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No reply since 5 months.... Regarding HSMP approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramidiu
Newly Registered

No reply since 5 months.... Regarding HSMP approval

Post by ramidiu » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:14 am

hello !

I have applied my HSMP on 19th july , and I have't received any confirmation. when I call themthey say it is with the case worker and still under consideration.

i have done my master in the UK , but did not receive the masters degree Certificate when i was applying , so i did not send them my Masters Degree certificate. but sent a letter fro academic registry and my transscripts.

kindly leme know plz....if any one of them know any thing abt these kind of situations.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:03 am

At 6 months, then you can complain formally.

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Hey,
i think u shuld straight away call HO as its been 14 weeks and u didnt hear nything frm HO...
HO will re open on 27th of dec, do call them..tell them that its been 14 weeks and ma application is still pending..I am sure...if u can ask them properly, they will definitely tell u decision over phone...and also will tell u whrere ur docs are...

ramidiu
Newly Registered

Post by ramidiu » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 pm

I called them nd asked them they said , some times, in some cases they willl take more than 14 weeks ....thats it i dono what to do.

fnoman
Newly Registered

Post by fnoman » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Hey Mate!

I think we're on the same boat, I've been waiting for more than 14 weeks as well, Managed to get the name of case worker will try and speak to her on the 27th Dec. I am thinking of manking a formal complaint on this. It is absolutely crazy, they are very laid back.

mohd irshad ali
Newly Registered

Post by mohd irshad ali » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:02 pm

hi ,
If u make any complaint on case worker it will may not help u any way .
And some times chances of refusal . So u hv to wait for some time i dont feel any other option.

fnoman
Newly Registered

Post by fnoman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Thanks for that! I think it makes sense.

ramidiu
Newly Registered

Post by ramidiu » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:42 pm

how did umanaged to getthe case worker nameand so so ....leme know plz le me try getting the name and procede...
thx

fnoman
Newly Registered

Refused.....

Post by fnoman » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:41 am

After such a long wait!!! I got my decision and it's been refused.

It took them 4 months to make this decision, I got zero points in HSMP. The reason was they couldn't verify my college documents from 2001-2002, however I am not claiming points for that college. I am sending re-consideration letter to them, please do pray for me.

There is no need to get the name of your caseworker, one of the helpful advisor told me my case workers name.

I will keep you guys posted. In the mean time please do wish me luck!!

Thanks.