ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mum 6-months visit visa rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

honey1985
Newly Registered

mum 6-months visit visa rejected

Post by honey1985 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:38 am

Hi

I appreciate if anyone can help me.

I am Iranian living in the UK with my sister. I am a PhD student finishing in a couple of months and my sister is a civil engineer works full time at a construction company. We both live in UK legally with visa. My parents applied for a visit visa and they rejected. In August 2015 they applied from Turkey (as at that time there were no British embassy in Tehran) and they both were refused and the reason was the case worker was not satisfied that they will return UK at the end of their trip. this time (March 2016) they were refused again and we are very stressed as we do not want any more refusal stamp in their passports. We realised they did not read the application forms properly or the documents. Most of the things the CW said was well clarified and explained in additional information section of visa application form and also in a separate cover letter. My parents applied separately and independently. I want to get help regarding my mum's refusal. the reason in refusal letter is that you said you want to travel with your spouse and he is refused therefore we are not satisfied to grant a visa for you and it is said that your spouse will fund you. both reasons are incorrect. I contacted the immigration office and they advised me to fill the complaint form , I appreciate if anyone can help me with the context of the email or form.

very much appreciated your suggestions and advice