ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

harry2511
Newly Registered
India

Documents required naturalisation

Post by harry2511 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Hello. I was on Tier 1 general visa for 5 years and got ILR last year. I am looking to apply for Naturalisation this month. This post is useful and I got couple of doubts about the documents.
So I got I need to send:
1. Life in uk test result
2. English proof
3. Proof of ILR
Now question is
1. Do I need to send my last 3 or 12 months bank statements, P60 and/or payslips?
2. If I directly, do I need to send my passport and biometrics? Please correct if I am wrong, if I use NSC, they take copy of passport and Biometric; and return original to me so I am free to travel outside UK if I want to.

Thanks in advance..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents required naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

1. Do I need to send my last 3 or 12 months bank statements, P60 and/or payslips?
No
2. If I directly, do I need to send my passport and biometrics? Please correct if I am wrong, if I use NSC, they take copy of passport and Biometric; and return original to me so I am free to travel outside UK if I want to.
If you apply directly by post, you have to send original passport and BRP. If you apply through NCS, they copy your documents and give you the originals back. You can travel, but remember that you will need to keep an eye on your mail as you will need to submit your biometrics within the timeframe on the letter you receive.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.