ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazib1786

settlement visa

Post by shazib1786 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Mates can any one let me know how can i pay for my souse Immigration health discharge and application fees in GPB with my U.K visa debit card . I tried today for Her IHS it was coming up in PKR Pakistan rupees 93000 which sound bit higher to me because for the spouse of British citizen applying for settlement visa from Pakistan it should be £500. for IHS and £ 900 for Application fee.

Is there any way that payment options appears in GBP not in PKR.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: IMMIGRATION HEALTH DISCHARGE IN PKR

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:25 pm

The NHS surcharge for the initial spouse settlement entry visa is £600
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:25 pm

It is (a) "surcharge", not "discharge"!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shazib1786

Re: IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE IN PKR

Post by shazib1786 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 pm

shazib1786 wrote:Mates can any one let me know how can i pay for my souse Immigration health surcharge and application fees in GPB with my U.K visa debit card . I tried today for Her IHS it was coming up in PKR Pakistan rupees 93000 which sound bit higher to me because for the spouse of British citizen applying for settlement visa from Pakistan it should be £500. for IHS and £ 900 for Application fee.

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 pm

geriatrix wrote:It is (a) "surcharge", not "discharge"!!
Although the 'surcharge' may well be used to aid your 'discharge'!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:21 pm

shazib1786 wrote:
shazib1786 wrote:Mates can any one let me know how can i pay for my souse Immigration health surcharge and application fees in GPB with my U.K visa debit card . I tried today for Her IHS it was coming up in PKR Pakistan rupees 93000 which sound bit higher to me because for the spouse of British citizen applying for settlement visa from Pakistan it should be £500. for IHS and £ 900 for Application fee.

Thanks
Also be aware that the visa fee has increased to £1,195 + NHS surcharge £600. This has come up previously on the forum and I don't believe you have an option to pay in GBP
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shazib1786

Post by shazib1786 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Thanks Buddy, what if i select applying from u.k instead of Pakistan when it is prompted on IHS payment window . because when you go to IHS payment screen an option appear to select where to apply from so selection of applying from u.k is a reasonable option to pay in GPB or it will mislead the concept of whole application Location while the applicant is in Pakistan at the moment not u.k .

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Post by Brightsignal » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Shazib
As your Spouse is in Pakistan. They need to pay in Pakistani rupees and if you are using your Debit Card then roughly you are paying
Spouse Visa Fee: £1277.39
IHS Charges: £641.37

shazib1786

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR SPOUSE SETTLMENT APPLICATION

Post by shazib1786 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi

i just want to know that i am sending new tenancy agreement , in this agreement an additional clause entered clearly say

( Mrs ....... W/O ...... is allowed to stay at this property against the same terms & conditions as set in this agreement as for MR .................)

do i still need a separate letter from landlord mentioning no objection for spouse to stay at the property or must need to mention no increase in rent etc ?

Secondly i am not sending any house inspection report will it be OK ?

Thirdly i am sending Nadra registered Marriage certificate which is in English & urdu both so i am not sending Nikah Namma does it serve the purpose

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR SPOUSE SETTLMENT APPLICATION

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Original tenancy agreement with council tax and electric/gas bill on your name is enough for most but if you are living in sharing house or if you have doubt that they might refuse your application because of reason of overcrowding which normally happen when you have kids and wife and live in one bedroom flat as in my case i will add house inspection report to let them know that there is one bed room and one living room which is enough for twins under one year and partner..I translated nikkah nama in English and had it attested
shazib1786 wrote:Hi

i just want to know that i am sending new tenancy agreement , in this agreement an additional clause entered clearly say

( Mrs ....... W/O ...... is allowed to stay at this property against the same terms & conditions as set in this agreement as for MR .................)

do i still need a separate letter from landlord mentioning no objection for spouse to stay at the property or must need to mention no increase in rent etc ?

Secondly i am not sending any house inspection report will it be OK ?

Thirdly i am sending Nadra registered Marriage certificate which is in English & urdu both so i am not sending Nikah Namma does it serve the purpose

london5694
Newly Registered

Post by london5694 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi Mates

I am Doing online Application For my Spouse Settlement Visa who is in Pakistan at the moment. on Visa4Uk i selected APLLY FOR SOME ONE ELSE Now How to Deal With Declaration Section I simply Entered Her Name in The Column of Declaration so doses She need to sign the application when She Print it and Does she need to Post me this Printed application All the way to U.K to me as well with her Original Signatures OR i can Simply Print It as well as it is And send It to Sheffield without actually getting her signatures . Please Explain in light of Your personal experiences

Secondly Do i also need to send Family Settlement Application Form Along with Appendix 2 Financial requirement form And Online Visa4UK Printed Form ( x3 Forms In total ).

Thanks

rathernicelydone
United Kingdom

Post by rathernicelydone » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 am

london5694 wrote:Hi Mates

I am Doing online Application For my Spouse Settlement Visa who is in Pakistan at the moment. on Visa4Uk i selected APLLY FOR SOME ONE ELSE Now How to Deal With Declaration Section I simply Entered Her Name in The Column of Declaration so doses She need to sign the application when She Print it and Does she need to Post me this Printed application All the way to U.K to me as well with her Original Signatures OR i can Simply Print It as well as it is And send It to Sheffield without actually getting her signatures . Please Explain in light of Your personal experiences

Secondly Do i also need to send Family Settlement Application Form Along with Appendix 2 Financial requirement form And Online Visa4UK Printed Form ( x3 Forms In total ).

Thanks
My wife printed the completed application form, signed it, attached her passport photo and sent it to me in the UK. I then submitted this along with all the other documents to Sheffield.

shazib1786

Post by shazib1786 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:35 am

Hi

i have the same question . what the general rules says Printed and signed application must need to be send to U.K while Sponsor sitting in U.K is doing Application for the applicant. if this is the case than what is the Purpose to Select APPLYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE on Visa4uk website .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:39 am

Please see the step by step process Batleykhan put together and freely available on the forum.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 93554.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shazib1786

ONLINE SETTLMENT APPLICATION SUBMITTED WITH WRONG SURNAME

Post by shazib1786 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Dear Friends need your Urgent advise , Basically i entered wrong Surname of My Spouse father while doing Online application for her Settlement visa . we realized this mistake after Submission of application and Biometric enrollment . I was just about to send all supporting documents to Sheffield when i looked at the application and copy of her Pakistan passport there was difference in her Father Surname

on Her Pakistan Passport Her Father name is mentioned as ALI AKBAR
while on online application i mistakenly entered as ALI Yakoob because Yakoob was her Granddad name and we took it as her Fathers Surname

i entered

Father detail :

Forename = Ali

Surname = Yakoob

Now What steps should we take to Correct this mistake . She previously had UK Visit Visa on the The same Pakistan Passport with her Father Name as ALI Akbar . we do not even have Her fathers ID Card because he died around 22 Years ago .

Please Guide as holding supporting Documents just for this reason need to send them ASAP .

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: settlement visa

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Please keep your spouse visa queries in a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shazib1786

Re: settlement visa

Post by shazib1786 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Ok Thanks

can You advise on this issue Please

Dear Friends need your Urgent advise , Basically i entered wrong Surname of My Spouse father while doing Online application for her Settlement visa . we realized this mistake after Submission of application and Biometric enrollment . I was just about to send all supporting documents to Sheffield when i looked at the application and copy of her Pakistan passport there was difference in her Father Surname

while on online application i mistakenly entered as ALI Yakoob because Yakoob was her Granddad name and we took it as her Fathers Surname

i entered

Father detail :

Forename = Ali

Surname = Yakoob

Now What steps should we take to Correct this mistake . She previously had UK Visit Visa on the The same Pakistan Passport with her Father Name as ALI Akbar . we do not even have Her fathers ID Card because he died around 22 Years ago .

Please Guide as holding supporting Documents just for this reason need to send them ASAP .

Thanks
shazib1786

shazib1786

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Post by shazib1786 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:20 am

i entered

Father detail :

Forename = Ali

Surname = Yakoob

Please Guide me as holding supporting Documents just for this reason need to send them ASAP .

Thanks