ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Policy Guidance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

friend87
Newly Registered

New Policy Guidance

Post by friend87 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 am

A new policy guidance is published today. Can any senior shade some light on fundamental changes. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: New Policy Guidance

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:40 am

Please find the new guidance here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur

The new set of immigration rule changes came into force today, however the effects on Tier 1E route is minimal. Also the new policy clears up a lot of misconceptions about the Tier 1 route, particularly the job creation criteria for extension and ILR applications. I suggest everyone to read the guide carefully which hopefully clears up a lot of unanswered questions here on the forum.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

friend87
Newly Registered

Post by friend87 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:51 am

Thanks Zimba

I am wondering if we now has to send accountant certificate of parctise as well along with accounts??

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:57 pm

friend87 wrote:Thanks Zimba

I am wondering if we now has to send accountant certificate of parctise as well along with accounts??
Where does it say you need to send a certificate of practice ?? You accountant must be certified and member of the bodies mentioned in the guide, that's all.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice