ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - FLR(M) Application Tomorrow - Financial Evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shady87
Nigeria

URGENT - FLR(M) Application Tomorrow - Financial Evidence

Post by shady87 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi Guys,

I have my Premium Center Appointment tomorrow morning and want to know what documents I need for Financial Evidence.

I have my Employment Letter and 6 Months of Payslips. Do I still need bank statements?

I have ordered them but they haven't been delivered yet.

Are Employment Letters and Payslips (6 Months) okay for financial evidence?
Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT - FLR(M) Application Tomorrow - Financial Evidenc

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:18 pm

No, you have to submit 6 months bank statements. You will likely face a refusal if you do not submit them as the rules clearly state that they need to be submitted.

Why have you left it so late in the day to ask this question if your appointment is tomorrow morning?

I really don't understand why so many forum members cannot simply go into a bank and ask for statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.