ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Partner

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vsing012
Newly Registered

Business Partner

Post by vsing012 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Friends,

Please could you help me with my below queries?

I got a Entrepreneur visa with my partner with 50k route. we got visa in May 2014.
Since that time I have invested 50 k in our business. But my partner didn't transferred any money to business account and he is not involved in any business activity. But still he is a director .

- When I will extend my visa will that be a problem If i visa my self only ?

- Will HO ask me about my partner during extension ?

- If I want to remove my partner as a director from the company how can I remove?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Business Partner

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:25 am

Obviously when you partner up with someone, you need a business solicitor to draft a legal agreement clearly stating that in case a party is not active in the business, s/he will be demoted as a director and the shares owned will be diluted. Obviously many people on the forum have no knowledge of business legalities in general :?
- When I will extend my visa will that be a problem If i visa my self only ?
Your extension application is technically separate from your partner. You two can only share evidence that's all.
- Will HO ask me about my partner during extension ?
You need to declare on the form who is your business partner if you have one.
- If I want to remove my partner as a director from the company how can I remove?
You fill TM01form and send it to companies house (https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ector-tm01)

Before you do anything, you need to talk to your partner. I suggest you let your partner know that you are planning to remove him from the company. Is he also a shareholder in the company ? What happens to his shares ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vsing012
Newly Registered

Re: Business Partner

Post by vsing012 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:08 pm

HI Zimba,

Thanks fir your valuable suggestions. I will talk to my partner and solicitor,

Rakesh.