ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confusedd_786

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:15 am

zeksy1 wrote:@confused_786
Did u email them..?
I emailed them twice but they didnt reply :(

I did and got a reply that of backlog and dealing with nov application at the moment totally ridiculous!!

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:16 am

zeksy1 wrote:@confused_786
Did u email them..?
I emailed them twice but they didnt reply :(

I did and got a reply that of backlog and dealing with nov application at the moment totally ridiculous!!

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:30 am

any 1 with may deadline received any updates
mein is 11 may

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:24 am

waseemiqbal wrote:any 1 with may deadline received any updates
mein is 11 may

We are off April haven't heard nothing may is far story brother

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Post by Nabz30 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Salam... I applied for my husband visa but it sadly got refused
So I appealed against the decision...and my deadline is in April. I am at the review stage. I am confused because I've received my original documents and they said that a decision has been made.
Has anyone received their documents back?

Timeline:
July 2015- submitted application
Oct 2015-refused
Nov 2015- appealed
Jan 2016- received acknowledgementioned letter
March 2016received original documents ....

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Nabz30 wrote:Salam... I applied for my husband visa but it sadly got refused
So I appealed against the decision...and my deadline is in April. I am at the review stage. I am confused because I've received my original documents and they said that a decision has been made.

Timeline:
Oct 2015-refused
Nov 2015- appealed

Why were you refused?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Timeline:
Oct 2015-refused
Nov 2015- appealed
The decision has most likely been overturned
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Post by Nabz30 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:33 pm

It was refused on financial basis... in shaa allah I hope so...

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 pm

I also recieved ma original docs in the start of march cux i emailed them to send it to me as i was planing to reapply as well but i didnt. N i didnt got any email like This That thy have made décision..My deadline is on 13th April 2016.
What is urs..?

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Post by Nabz30 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:18 pm

My deadline is 19th April. ..I have not contacted them at all..and they sent my originals back and destroyed my non important documents as I didn't give a preally paid envelope.

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Timeline:
Oct 2015-refused
Nov 2015- appealed

Seems like ur appeals got successful nd it's an overturn hint bro !!! Coz myne is april as well got no letter / mail like this nd even no documents bck yet !!

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:21 pm

zeksy1 wrote:I also recieved ma original docs in the start of march cux i emailed them to send it to me as i was planing to reapply as well but i didnt. N i didnt got any email like This That thy have made décision..My deadline is on 13th April 2016.
What is urs..?

Have u got replyb of those mails u did??

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Post by Nabz30 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:24 pm

@confused_786
In shaa allah i hope it has been overturnrd and I make dua that u hear from them soon..

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Nabz30 wrote:It was refused on financial basis... in shaa allah I hope so...

Can you elaborate on the reason please, so everyone can get an idea of what the outcome may be if they have reasons similar to yours.. and In'sha'Allah! I hope we all get granted visa soon, inshaAllah!
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 pm

zeksy1 wrote:I also recieved ma original docs in the start of march cux i emailed them to send it to me as i was planing to reapply as well but i didnt. N i didnt got any email like This That thy have made décision..My deadline is on 13th April 2016.
What is urs..?

I didn't realise you can request the documents back? I thought they only send them back once you have been listed for court, or when you decide to withdraw the appeal.. can any one clarify?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Nabz30 wrote:@confused_786
In shaa allah i hope it has been overturnrd and I make dua that u hear from them soon..

Ameen

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:48 am

@confused_786
Yeh i alwyas email them and they did reply but after 16th march they dun reply me.Last they reply me That they r reviewing the cases of nov as u said.
I also rang tribunal but they were sayin That it is not listed fr court yet.Dun knw why they r nt replyin me may b they r reviewin it nw. So frustrated situation :(

prince212
Newly Registered

Post by prince212 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 pm

My brother in law in Pakistan has had his spouse visa refused and we have submitted an appeal, I was just wanting to know how long will it take for a court hearing date? His wife is in the UK and he has a child with her, but they do not believe it is a genuine relationship.

The refusal was under rule EC-P.1.1(d)
Married four years so they wanted more contact to be shown, wanted more evidence, they have itemised phone calls and speak every day for 30 mins to 1 hour, photos etc, but I think they wanted more evidence from previous years.
They have a child together and she has been back to Pakistan twice to visit her husband during the last 4 years.
Also when my brother in laws wife was not working when his uncle who had previously sponsored him to the UK as a visitor ( been twice to the UK and returned to Pakistan)sponsored him again, it was refused and they said his wife should have sponsored him. She was not working at that point in time and had a small child. In the visitor application it did mention he will be going to see his wife and child, but they ignored this.
The visitor application was refused, due to tax office in Pakistan not confirming tax paid, and they said this was fraud.
This was also mentioned in the refusal, however as I understand that previous visitor applications do not have anything to do with spouse visa applications.

Visa application submitted in Pakistan - April 2015
Visa Refused - September 2015
Visa Appealed via a solicitor - 5/10.2015
Notice of Pending appeal received (with date of 22/02/2016 after which the tribunal will write to us)- 9/11/2015

Should I contact my MP? Thanks for your help guys

Beena

Post by Beena » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 pm

prince212 wrote:My brother in law in Pakistan has had his spouse visa refused and we have submitted an appeal, I was just wanting to know how long will it take for a court hearing date? His wife is in the UK and he has a child with her, but they do not believe it is a genuine relationship.

Married four years so they wanted more contact to be shown, wanted more evidence, they have itemised phone calls and speak every day for 30 mins to 1 hour, photos etc, but I think they wanted more evidence from previous years.
They have a child together and she has been back to Pakistan twice to visit her husband during the last 4 years.
Also when my brother in laws wife was not working when his uncle who had previously sponsored him to the UK as a visitor ( been twice to the UK and returned to Pakistan)sponsored him again, it was refused and they said his wife should have sponsored him. She was not working at that point in time and had a small child. In the visitor application it did mention he will be going to see his wife and child, but they ignored this.
The visitor application was refused, due to tax office in Pakistan not confirming tax paid, and they said this was fraud.
This was also mentioned in the refusal, however as I understand that previous visitor applications do not have anything to do with spouse visa applications.

Notice of Pending appeal received (with date of 22/02/2016 after which the tribunal will write to us)- 9/11/2015

You're right, they have no real reason to have refused.. When your hearing date comes along just make sure you have more proof of contact and with regards to the visitor app fraud, that really has nothing to do with the settlement case! You can even just say that has nothing to do with her as it was the uncle sponsoring. You guys should be fine inshaAllah.. Mp can't really do much tbh, it's a waste of time getting them involved as they have no influence over immigration matters.. You could ask them to ask for an update, if it means much. Unfortunately you have a long wait.. For deadlines of February, I reckon our hearing dates will be in Dec/Jan 2017.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena

Post by Beena » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Beena wrote:
prince212 wrote:My brother in law in Pakistan has had his spouse visa refused and we have submitted an appeal, I was just wanting to know how long will it take for a court hearing date? His wife is in the UK and he has a child with her, but they do not believe it is a genuine relationship.

You're right, they have no real reason to have refused.. When your hearing date comes along just make sure you have more proof of contact and with regards to the visitor app fraud, that really has nothing to do with the settlement case! You can even just say that has nothing to do with her as it was the uncle sponsoring. You guys should be fine inshaAllah.. Mp can't really do much tbh, it's a waste of time getting them involved as they have no influence over immigration matters.. You could ask them to ask for an update, if it means much. Unfortunately you have a long wait.. For deadlines of February, I reckon our hearing dates will be in Dec/Jan 2017.

Also the fact that they have a baby is also a really big plus.. Maybe a Dna test would be beneficial. Definitely take the child's birth certificate along as it will have the fathers name on.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

ba205
Newly Registered

Post by ba205 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Salaam everyone. Iv been following this thread for a while, I pray everyone gets their visa issues resolved asap, ameen. Quick question for now, specifically for brother MGH, but anyone else is free to answer if they can too. You mentioned sending greeting cards, or flowers etc to your spouse and showing this as evidence in your visa application for relationship proof, 1st, how did you order and send such things to Pakistan? ie where did you purchase and who did you get to deliver to Pakistan. 2nd How did you provide the evidence of this in your application? was it by showing a receipt or any other method? JazakaAllah.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello and wasalaam, send greeting cards registered post, costs £8, birthday, anniversary, Valentine cards, your spouse should send cards in return. All cards need to be included in the application including envelopes. Proof they were actually sent and received. As far as flowers are concerned, Google florists in your city who deliver flowers, retain and include receipts in your application.

ba205
Newly Registered

Post by ba205 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank you brother MGH, appreciate your quick response. JazakaAllah khair.

My Duas for everyone on here, May Allah make it easy for everyone and resolve all cases, ameen.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Salam MGH brother,Could you please tell me did Home Office ask you about your recent payslips?
Can I quit my job as I have to go to Pakistan to see my wife ,really in a bad condition.
Home Office's official page says
"even if you win your appeal,HO may reconsider your ENTIRE application before issuing a visa.What's your experience about this ? Do you still continue your job meeting threshold or not" ?

@binubinu thankyou for your duas sister ,I'm really suffering a lot and in a terrible condition.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:15 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:Salam MGH brother,Could you please tell me did Home Office ask you about your recent payslips?
Can I quit my job as I have to go to Pakistan to see my wife ,really in a bad condition.
Home Office's official page says
"even if you win your appeal,HO may reconsider your ENTIRE application before issuing a visa.What's your experience about this ? Do you still continue your job meeting threshold or not" ?

@binubinu thankyou for your duas sister ,I'm really suffering a lot and in a terrible condition.
Wasalaam, only the reasons for refusal were discussed in court, ideally you should continue employment until visa is granted, God forbid if you don't win appeal, you will not be in a position to reapply, yes I am still working and above the threshold