ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Available funds for EC- Credit cards?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mubu

Available funds for EC- Credit cards?

Post by mubu » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Can I show available limits on my credit cards, for EC?

touchsensor

Credit card

Post by touchsensor » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:53 pm

I personally think that would not help as it is not really your money. If you are tight for money, I would suggest that you withdraw/balance transfer from the credit card to your bank account. Just my two cents worth...

P

mohd irshad ali
Newly Registered

Re: Credit card

Post by mohd irshad ali » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:20 pm

touchsensor wrote:I personally think that would not help as it is not really your money. If you are tight for money, I would suggest that you withdraw/balance transfer from the credit card to your bank account. Just my two cents worth...

P

hi Friend,

If u use ur credit card to show funds i dont feel it can help u. If u tranfer the amount in ur savings account eventhough u hv to show the evidence so it means the same.

So u just go for some other option , But my suggestion is dont take any risk in this stage.

mubu

Post by mubu » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:17 pm

Even if I take a loan, it will be shown in my bank account and the installment will be deducted every month, so will it be considered?

Markie

Post by Markie » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 am

You must ensure to explain the sudden increase in balance in your account... Most often than not, the ECOs are very particular to this section as this shows whether or not the applicant just made a hurried attempt to boost his/her acount balance...they reckon that if the balance relatively follows a regular pattern then no problem.

They are keen on scrutinising the balnce if there is a sudden rise in the amount.
mubu wrote:Even if I take a loan, it will be shown in my bank account and the installment will be deducted every month, so will it be considered?