ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Various Tier 1 Ent Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sonia...
BANNED

Various Tier 1 Ent Questions

Post by Sonia... » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi,

Just wanna confirm on do we need to submit contracts and proof of marketing/trading activities for extensions or are these docs required for initial applications only? If not, then how do we proof that our business has been active/trading throughout the time of our stay.

Thanks in advance,
Sonia

FKS21177

Re: Requirement of contract, marketing activities for extens

Post by FKS21177 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:39 pm

by Sonia... » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:35 pm
Hi,

Just wanna confirm on do we need to submit contracts and proof of marketing/trading activities for extensions or are these docs required for initial applications only? If not, then how do we proof that our business has been active/trading throughout the time of our stay.

Thanks in advance,
Sonia
You don't have to as long you are director and submitting Annual accounts which will show your sales etc proves business is active and if they need contracts or further evidence they will ask you to provide.

Sonia...
BANNED

Director loan agreement on accountants letter head

Post by Sonia... » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:42 am

Hi,

Do we need to draft director's loan agreement on accountant's letter head along with your accountant's signature or does it need to be on a plain or company letter head with your (director) signature only?

Regards,
Sonia

Sonia...
BANNED

Director loan note must show your name in your accounts

Post by Sonia... » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:57 am

Hi,

The guidance suggests:

"When evidencing the investment: (1) The audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly by the you, in your own name or on your behalf (and showing your name)"

Does it mean that I have to specifically add my name as a lender in accounts or just saying 'Director's loan' would do the job, as it is understood that I (candidate) is the director. Also can anyone please share the exact note that I need to draft in my annual accounts as per the above clause?

Regards,
Sonia

alex87
BANNED

Re: Director loan agreement on accountants letter head

Post by alex87 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:24 am

Director's loan agreements have nothing to do with the accountant. They do not need to be on a letterhead and certainly do not have to be signed by the accountant.

Sonia...
BANNED

National ID card (EE Member) as a proof of settled worker

Post by Sonia... » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 am

Hi,

I have two Bulgarian employees working for my business. Can I submit their Bulgarian national identity card as a proof of settled worker. None of them have passports as they can easily travel through ID cards. As far as their birth certificates are concerned, they left it in Bulgaria.

Regards,
Sonia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Various Tier 1 Ent Questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:43 am

It is not necessary to start a new topic with each question you have. Your topics have been merged. Please see Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sonia...
BANNED

Post by Sonia... » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi,

I entered tier-1 entrepreneur category in the year 2013 and later created one of the positions (job) in my business for a period of 2 months only. Would I be able to claim job creation points for this period or did this position has to exist for a minimum of 6 months at least. I have been informed there is no requirement of job creation for a period of 12 months at least for candidates entering this route before April 2014.

Also, if I am able to claim points for this period, I actually had three employees working for my company during this period, where one employee was working at 18 hours per week and two employees were working at 24 hrs per week/each. That makes the total hours of all three of these employees to 66. Does that mean I can claim points for two full time employees for this period?

Regards,
Sonia

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:56 pm

I entered tier-1 entrepreneur category in the year 2013 and later created one of the positions (job) in my business for a period of 2 months only. Would I be able to claim job creation points for this period or did this position has to exist for a minimum of 6 months at least. I have been informed there is no requirement of job creation for a period of 12 months at least for candidates entering this route before April 2014.
Yes. Under transitional arrangements, you are allowed to create multiple positions and add all those periods together to reach the equivalent of at least 104 weeks (two full years, min 30 hours a week)
Also, if I am able to claim points for this period, I actually had three employees working for my company during this period, where one employee was working at 18 hours per week and two employees were working at 24 hrs per week/each. That makes the total hours of all three of these employees to 66. Does that mean I can claim points for two full time employees for this period?
This is not clear from from the guide or in the rules. Part time hours can be added to reach a min 30 hours a week, however according to the rules hours created beyond 30 are ignored.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice