ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rockquest
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by Rockquest » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:35 am

I NEED HELP PLEASE !!!!!!

I will be filing my ILR application through PEO next week, I had a previous self employment history with which I got my extension but now salaried for the last one year and I will be using that for the ILR. I have SA 302 for two years but the other two years had some discrepancy which I have reported to HMRC. Do I wait to get it sorted out or just go ahead to appear for the PEO with two years SA 302 ?

argus7
Wales

Re: ILR

Post by argus7 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:32 am

sort out your tax affairs first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admins, Please block such threads! im tired of shouting.

Rockquest
Newly Registered

ILR APPROVED

Post by Rockquest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:17 am

Just to encourage everyone here and to celebrate the success of my ILR approved on Wednesday 23rd March 2016. It took approximately 2hrs for the application to be approved at the Croydon PEO. Iwas self employed in my last extension but now employed .

screenprint

Re: ILR APPROVED

Post by screenprint » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 am

If you do not have any TAX Issues and have clean History in terms of TAX Paid, there should be no issue in getting ILR. Only People with TAX Issue are facing problems.

ukuserilr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR APPROVED

Post by ukuserilr » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 am

Is it only Tax? or NI as well?