ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2011maryam

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by 2011maryam » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:55 pm

sam123456 wrote:
2011maryam wrote:
sam123456 wrote:@2011maryam which email did you use.

I used this email form : https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
I used the above one and also emailed

Sheffield.IslamabadAppeals@fco.gov.uk
Thanks, does it matter if I live in London and not Sheffield?
Lol yes that doesn't matter

Thats just where they are based
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16
Visa granted: 20/4/16

sam123456

Post by sam123456 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:56 am

@2011maryam thanks :)

Got auto-reply email for now, lets see what they come up with:
Thank you for emailing the Sheffield Appeals Team.

If your appeal has already been submitted to HM Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) we will review it in due course once it arrives in this office.

There is no full right of appeal against the decision to refuse visit visa applications. You are entitled to make a fresh application at any time addressing the points made in your refusal notice.

All appeals must be lodged directly with HM Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) in the UK. Please follow the instructions on guidance form that comes with the refusal letter. Details of how to pay the fee and lodge your appeal are available from the following link http://www.justice.gov.uk/.

If enquiring about the progress of an appeal, we will not be able to respond. Please contact the HM courts and Tribunal Service (HMCTS) by emailing customer.service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk. Once your appeal is forwarded to us by the Tribunal, your appeal will be put into a queue for an Entry Clearance Officer to review the decision. In fairness to all our customers, appeals are dealt with in a strict order. Please note that we have no influence over how long the appeal process takes and we will not respond to queries about this.

If you are enquiring about an allowed appeal, please note that we will contact you once we have received our official copy of the appeal determination from the First-Tier Tribunal in the UK. We are unable to process a successful appeal until we receive the official copy of the determination. Please note this can take up to 6 weeks. Emails sent before this time has elapsed will not be responded to.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Appeals Team

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Salam.
Yesterday was ma review deadline but i didnt got any décision so today a called to home office and they said That they didnt review it yet and they Will review it as asoon as they can and they also said That it Will be automatically listed fr court after deadline so dun worry abt it.once we review it we we let u knw.so That is totally redicolous..I mean how could thay do this.Should i wait fr the result r is it gone to court without reviewin.??

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Salam.
Yesterday was ma review deadline but i didnt got any décision so today a called to home office and they said That they didnt review it yet and they Will review it as asoon as they can and they also said That it Will be automatically listed fr court after deadline so dun worry abt it.once we review it we we let u knw.so That is totally redicolous..I mean how could thay do this.Should i wait fr the result r is it gone to court without reviewin.??

Although they're supposed to review it within the given time frame they don't acyally always do so. They could even review it just days before your court hearing, i know someone where their case was reviewed a day before their court hearing and it was overturned.. but very rarely is it overturned so it's best you get used to the wait or apply again.
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

Beena

Post by Beena » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:15 am

zeksy1 wrote:Salam.
You can also email them if you want

Sheffield.IslamabadAppeals@fco.gov.uk

In'sha'Allah our spouses will be with us very soon. Please remember each other in your duaas
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:22 am

Yeh emailed them and they gave me the same reply.
Thank u beena fr ua replys. yeh inshaALLAH remember me in ua prayers as well.

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:36 am

Anyone with April deadlines got any décision kindly post here.Confused_786 did they give u any reply..?

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:29 pm

I just thought I would share a little info. with others going through an appeal. I was refused a spouse visa in March and I submit an appeal this month, I rang them up to see the progress and was told that because I just lodge the application it wouldn't be on their system because it can take up to a month or so the shows up. I also need to get a COA but was told I have to wait until Home Office receive notification of my appeal before I can request one. This waiting is killing me to say the least because you just want to get on with your life yet it is been dictate by ridiculous decisions.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:37 pm

teardrops wrote:I just thought I would share a little info. with others going through an appeal. I was refused a spouse visa in March and I submit an appeal this month, I rang them up to see the progress and was told that because I just lodge the application it wouldn't be on their system because it can take up to a month or so the shows up. I also need to get a COA but was told I have to wait until Home Office receive notification of my appeal before I can request one. This waiting is killing me to say the least because you just want to get on with your life yet it is been dictate by ridiculous decisions.

Sorry to hear of your refusal, what were your refusal reasons, if you read posts on this forum you will realise that it's taking over a year to get court dates, even after successful appeals it's taking months to get visa stamped, I'm waiting for my wife's passport with stamp, my advice will be to reapply with priority service, my solicitor advised that he had a application processed And granted in 2 weeks recently

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:39 pm

rajam wrote:My review deadline is 12th may 2016. If they overturn the decision is the latest date i will hear by or will i hear before? Can i get an update at the moment?
my dead line is 11 may i want to know did you get any updates on ur appeal?

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:45 pm

hi i want to know is their any one refused due to lost financial documents ..when you sent every thing

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:39 pm

waseemiqbal wrote:
rajam wrote:My review deadline is 12th may 2016. If they overturn the decision is the latest date i will hear by or will i hear before? Can i get an update at the moment?
I haven't heard anything yet but i will keep you updated. Please let me know if you hear anything. When did you appeal?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

ranihani

Post by ranihani » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi guys just got letter from tribunal
Today
What it said that you will hear from the home office after 27 July 2016

What is this date is it the review date or after this date home office will give me date when it will be reviewed
Thank you
Applied 31/22/2015
Refused 20/01/2016
Reason for refusal no payslips and no bank statement
Showing payment
Appealed 1/2/2016 online
11/5/16 got letter saying withdraw of decision
What next now

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm

ranihani wrote:Hi guys just got letter from tribunal
Today
What it said that you will hear from the home office after 27 July 2016

What is this date is it the review date or after this date home office will give me date when it will be reviewed
Thank you

This is the date by which your case should hopefully be reviewed, unfortunately there are members on the forum who have gone past their respective review dates and have no decision on their case

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:18 pm

zeksy1 wrote:Anyone with April deadlines got any décision kindly post here.Confused_786 did they give u any reply..?

Nothing ...

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:10 pm

@Nabz30
Did they give u any décision as u said That HO emailed u That the décision has been made.So if u got any décision plz lemme knw.

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

hI mgh
I would like to know please if the judge give an instant decision on the day of hearing or we have to wait again ?

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Post by Nabz30 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:37 pm

@zeksy1
I haven't heard from them
With my original documents that was sent to me
They gave me the letter stating that the decision has been made so am not too sure as to when I will hear from them.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:39 pm

saturn 123789 wrote:hI mgh
I would like to know please if the judge give an instant decision on the day of hearing or we have to wait again ?
All decisions are now reserved, the judge takes all the evidence and witness statements away and looks through them and makes his decision, usually takes around 3 weeks

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:27 am

rajam wrote:
waseemiqbal wrote:
I haven't heard anything yet but i will keep you updated. Please let me know if you hear anything. When did you appeal?
ok i will inform u i i heard any thing i appeal on 4 dec 2015

teardrops
St Lucia

Post by teardrops » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:44 pm

Waseemiqbal--- Thanks for the information about reapplying for priority service. I did read something about the priority service but was wondering if that applies to my case but I will be speaking to my solicitor tomorrow in regards to this.

I was been reufsed a R.C becuase I suspect that my husband reported his I.D been lost or stolen hence it is classified as invalid I.D. We are married for 7 years but seperated for 3 years but not divorce. We were still on speaking terms up to the time I submited the application becuase he sign his photos along with the declaration forms and gave me his I.D card. I haven't spoken to him from that time becuase he change his phone number.

The point is that the I.D was secured with the home Office so it could not be lost or stolen becuase it was reported lost after it was submitted. All the documents were submitted in one package and not seperately. My arguement is that Home Office could have asked me to supply them with another form of I.D becuase he has a passport and a I.D. card yet they refuse to use alternative means.

Strangley enough I had applied for a P.R eariler in the year using the same I.D card with his signature on all the forms and supporting documents, so they have all his I.D information and my passport information stored on their system that they are all valid documents.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:06 am

Hi
Hope all is ok
I wanted to ask, my cousin is applying in june for his
Spouse and we are hearing that the yearly
Paynent will rise to 35 thousand year
The applicant has to earn this much in application
For spouse, this is very worying, as what job and how
Many jobs is my cousin going to do

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 am

Just spoke to a family friend who deals with immigration
He said that the sponser should be earning
35 thousand for the spouse to be granted
Permant residency after 5 years
Terasa may has made this decsion
Not like before after 5 years permant residency
Would be granted , now after April 2016 the
Sponser has to earn 35 thousand per year if
Not the spouse gets deported back to their
Homeland

2011maryam

Post by 2011maryam » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 am

worried1 wrote:Just spoke to a family friend who deals with immigration
Homeland
The sponsor should be earning £18,600 not £35k that is for skilled workers or some other visa requirements

Currently £18,600 is in dispute with courts they could not justify £35k and seriously as the solicitor has no idea what he is talking about

£18,600 is the required earnings

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2015.pdf
Visa Refused: 23/4/ 2015
Appeal Submitted: 29/4/2015
Appeal notice issued: 23/6/16
Review date: 6/10/2015
Court hearing: 8/2/2016
Judge decision received: 10/2/2016
Call in Letter: 24/2/16
Submitted PP : 26/2/16
Visa granted: 20/4/16

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:27 am

2011maryam wrote:
worried1 wrote:Just spoke to a family friend who deals with immigration
Homeland
The sponsor should be earning £18,600 not £35k that is for skilled workers or some other visa requirements

Currently £18,600 is in dispute with courts they could not justify £35k and seriously as the solicitor has no idea what he is talking about

£18,600 is the required earnings

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2015.pdf
If you read the 2nd comment
Then you will know what is being talked about
Once the applicant arrives in the country on the
Normal £18,600
Then when the sponser applies for permant
Residency after 5 years thats where
They have to show they are earning 35 thousand year
Othrwise after 5 years the applicant can be deported
It starts in april 2016