ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Combination of share capital and director's loan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hellostar
- thin ice -

Re: Special Delivery Envelopes with Application

Post by hellostar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:55 pm

What happened if someone forgot to send the special delivery envelope with extension application,,

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 pm

abdhriz wrote:It is Not required but you can send if you want.
T1 Policy guidance Para 17 "We will notify you of the decision and return documents by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. If you require your documents to be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery, you must provide a
pre-paid Special Delivery envelope that is large enough for your documents with your
application.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:02 pm

abdhriz wrote:
abdhriz wrote:It is Not required but you can send if you want.
T1 Policy guidance Para 17 "We will notify you of the decision and return documents by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. If you require your documents to be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery, you must provide a
pre-paid Special Delivery envelope that is large enough for your documents with your
application.

i forgot to put would that be any issue with my decision or anything ? tense...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 pm

NO. Surely you can read the paragraph above :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:07 pm

zimba88 wrote:NO. Surely you can read the paragraph above :?

thanks

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Can i send it now and refer them my application?....would that work?

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 pm

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 pm

hellostar wrote:

No. It is not required. Chill. Move on :shock:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

whiteroses
BANNED

Immigration Rules or Guidance?

Post by whiteroses » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:20 pm

Some things mentioned in the entrepreneur guidance are not there in the Immigration rules. In this case, I'm wondering which to follow or which one the case workers use? Is it the case workers' guidance gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389475/Tier_1_Entrepreneur_9.0_EXT.pdf

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Immigration Rules or Guidance?

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:20 am

There might be discrepancies between them sometimes. You need to rely on immigration rules.
The first page of the guide says: This guidance is based on the Immigration Rules

whiteroses
BANNED

Employees' names information and other questions

Post by whiteroses » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Seeing that HO are being very particular about employee documents, I am wondering whether middle names have to be included in payslips? One of my colleagues has three middle names, and so I only included the first and last names on HMRC documents. Her passport shows all middle names and I am wondering if this could be a problem.

I also wanted to know whether the Health Surcharge has to be paid online?

Finally, is there anywhere I can look at current processing times?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Employees' names information and other questions

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:23 pm

Keep your TIer 1 E queries in a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 pm

I am wondering whether middle names have to be included in payslips? One of my colleagues has three middle names, and so I only included the first and last names on HMRC documents. Her passport shows all middle names and I am wondering if this could be a problem.
Regarding my above query, if not putting the three middle names on the payslip and HMRC docs is an issue, will I need a written confirmation that it is the same person?

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:40 pm

I am wondering whether middle names have to be included in payslips? One of my colleagues has three middle names, and so I only included the first and last names on HMRC documents. Her passport shows all middle names and I am wondering if this could be a problem.
Cold someone advise regarding the above question please ?
Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:33 am

whiteroses wrote:Regarding my above query, if not putting the three middle names on the payslip and HMRC docs is an issue, will I need a written confirmation that it is the same person?
You better always put the full names on those documents. Payroll software packages usually use initials in payslips/reports but that can be changed in the software settings to include full names. Talk to your accountant.

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:42 am

zimba88 wrote:
whiteroses wrote:Regarding my above query, if not putting the three middle names on the payslip and HMRC docs is an issue, will I need a written confirmation that it is the same person?
You better always put the full names on those documents. Payroll software packages usually use initials in payslips/reports but that can be changed in the software settings to include full names. Talk to your accountant.
He said he can regenerate all payslips and P11 but FPS adjustment can only be manual as HMRC said on the phone that FPS can simply be updated for the following month as apparently the first name and last name are enough and do not warrant a resubmission.
Do you think I should go with the manual reports?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 pm

whiteroses wrote: He said he can regenerate all payslips and P11 but FPS adjustment can only be manual as HMRC said on the phone that FPS can simply be updated for the following month as apparently the first name and last name are enough and do not warrant a resubmission.
Do you think I should go with the manual reports?
Ignore what has been submitted to HMRC as they simply care about NI number not if the names are abbreviated. Just get the full names on the reports right and your accountant can help you with that easily.