ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR for Wife and new born while they r out of UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:04 pm

Hello,

I am on HSMP and would apply for FLR next year...
I think i need to submit passport of all 3 of us while applying for FLR..But my wife would be travellling to India to deliver our first child,so she and the new born wont be in UK when i apply for FLR in July..

My question is how do i apply for FLR my wife and new born in July 2008???can i apply for their FLR later??But how would they enter UK without a Visa???I guess i will have to apply for EC for my new born in home country,but even that will expire in July 08..

Thanks
Ashish

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 am

If they apply for visas after you have been granted your extension, then their visas' validity will be in line with yours. See also urgent - HSMP wife dependant visa
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:01 am

Right,but that means that they have to apply for EC again since they r out of country???
If i want to apply for FLR for them with me ,is that possible??can i send their Passports along with my passport ,even thouugh they r out of UK???

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:59 am

can i send their Passports along with my passport ,even thouugh they r out of UK???
No you can't, they must be in the UK.