ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

michaldob
Newly Registered

Supporting documents

Post by michaldob » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi,

I think i am going mad now as I want my application to be filled out correctly :)

Just to double check... we only send original documents for EEE PR? we don't need to send originals + photocopies of each document sent?

Also, did people have any luck with unstamped bank account statements? My bank refused to stamp them as its nit their policy to do so.

Thanks,
Mike

LilyLalilu

Re: Supporting documents

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Originals are sufficient, no need to send photocopies as well.
If you can only get unstamped eStatements which you printed off yourself, your application is very likely to be rejected. In that case, you should get duplicate statements sent to you by your bank, they are like originals and do not need to be stamped.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

michaldob
Newly Registered

Post by michaldob » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Thank you for your response.

Statements were sent by the bank as i have requested 5 years worth of them to be sent. The problem is that they dont look "official". Barclays uses their own internal system that sends out statements which look bit like printouts.

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:37 pm

I see...are the bank statements the only evidence of your residence in the UK? Or do you have other evidence (e.g. P60s) to back up the statements?
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

michaldob
Newly Registered

Post by michaldob » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 am

I got P60's, payslips, tenancy agreement, some electricity/gas/BT bills, some HMRC letters.

If I were to send all that, do you think that should be enough?

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 am

I believe so, if you got all these documents there is probably no need to send bank statements at all. Especially if you have P60s and tenancy agreements.