ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 am

Guys

Any updates on ur EC status??? frustration continues & tension still piles on day by day..Today is Day 13... :?:
Lion

marupa

Post by marupa » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 am

Hi Lion,

No updates today. I have been tyring to reach VFS today but the numbers seems to busy always.

Anybody got their EC stamped yesterday?

I am afraid they are not working full swing this week.

marupa

kewl_cancerian
Newly Registered

Post by kewl_cancerian » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:49 am

Hi Guys,

One more here to join you, I submitted my application on 05 Dec 2007 from Bangalore.

No updates tried to reach VFS...they say PASSPORT IS UNDER VERIFICATION WITH EMBASSY.

SMS status your application is forwarded to BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION on 06 Dec 2007.

VFS Website: Applicant status is APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 05 Dec 2007.

day by day its getting frustrated, We all guys are going a tough time with our EC.

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:20 am

kewl_cancerian,

welcome to the waiting gang..the big mistake is we filed in this month where VFS & BHC are having blasting holidays each week...I had sent 4 mails already and dint get any reply till now. am afriad with this...are u guys getting reply ??

all de best...
Lion

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:23 am

Hi Forum,

My timelines so far:

Applied at Pune VFS: 20th December
Received Integra call: NOT DONE.
Status says: Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 20 Dec 2007.

Regards
Vishalsunr
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

kewl_cancerian
Newly Registered

Post by kewl_cancerian » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 am

Lion686,

I have not written any mails to the British Deputy High Commission, Its better lets wait and see the out come of our entry clearance.

Wishing best for all of us Pavan, Marupa, Lion and ofcourse me..

Cheers!

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Post by pavankeerthi » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:53 am

Guys,

I wont leave them till i get a response :twisted:

I just fired another mail..lets see what happens ...

Pavan

marupa

Post by marupa » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:12 am

Hi All,

those of you waiting... I just contacted the VFS Chennai , and told them this my 19th Working day, but their reply was that they have not got my passport and the case is still with BHC.

They had asked me to contact them at around 3.30 pm IST and as all passports arrive to VFS from BHC around 3 pm.

Thought this would be useful to some atleast for people who applied from Chennai.

marupa

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:45 am

marupa,

You are right. If there is any decision made we should be knowing it by 5 PM on the day when u send the SMS..or otherwise you can call the VFS by 3.30 to 4.30 PM...

why is tat these BHC ppl are not replying emails??

god am going really tensed now... :oops:
Lion

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Post by pavankeerthi » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:12 am

Looks like BHC people are amusing themselves watching our frustations here :D

kmehta

Post by kmehta » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:49 am

applied at VFS Ahmedabad - 05 Dec
Integra verification - GOD KNOWS??
BHC Status - We have received your integra report. office will make decision on it!!
its 14 working days now!!! :?

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am

kmehta

How did u come to know the status from BHC as "your integra is over and this office will make decision!!" ???

Is it through email or phone, can u detail this please??
Lion

kmehta

Post by kmehta » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 am

it was phone. i called many times at mumbai high commission and one time he picked up. he told me. i emailed three times. only once they replied that it is under process

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:09 am

kmehta

Thanks.Actually i was so much worried that why they dint reply me..even i sent abt 4 mails and got reply for only one which was my first email..other 3 after tat din get replies... :idea:

I thnk except 2/3 decision almost many EC decision are pending now across all the BHC's in the country...i dont know what can we expect now.. :roll:
Lion

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Resinging from 2007....

Post by pavankeerthi » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:36 am

No luck today also..

BHC Email-No Reply
VFS SMS Update--Same Status

Looks like my New year eve is down the drain.... :oops:
Better luck all the waiting gang in 2008 ( A ray of hope on 31st Dec :o )

Pavan

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:42 am

pavankeerthi,

Same here..The status is unchanged and rock solid :?

As you said ths new year will not be more enjoyable untill we get the EC result..lets see if 31st has sometg special for us :!:
Lion

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi friends please help me on this...
can I bluff my employer saying that I would be applying for tourist visa and not HSMP visa?
Will these INTEGRA guys reveal that I have applied for HSMP EC?

i am on verge of submitting my EC...

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:20 pm

achtung,

No way, dont do it and create problems all around you..Up to my knowledge the HR or immigration team in ur company wont be that dumb to get fooled by this. Also the Integra sends a standard set of verification queries with which the HR or immigration team will easily come to know that you are applyin for HSMP..Am not aware of what the query will be, but my HR said they were asked to send feedback for set of queries..Also if you closely think untill the HR sends the feedback that too with proper details Integra verification wont be complete.So if the HR gets to know tat you fooled them...i supose they wont even send feedback...

the better way is tel the HR abt this, you can tell tat u r applyin cos ur brother or sis or close frnd is helping you to apply and you want to migrate for long time..anyday they wil come to knw tat u have aplied for HSMP..so do it now rather you get hit by problems...

write to me if you hve doubts..al de best
Lion

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:13 pm

Thanks lion686..thanks a ton for the wonderful reply...

Yes I am planning to bullshit to my HR that I am planning to migrate to UK and blah blah...
That looks like the apt thing to do...

Do someone in this thread know about the content of the mail query from INTEGRA?

Or about how the verification call happen? If someone can throw some more light on to it...
You know things could be better handled....Help please!

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:26 pm

Achtung wrote:Thanks lion686..thanks a ton for the wonderful reply...

Yes I am planning to bullshit to my HR that I am planning to migrate to UK and blah blah...
That looks like the apt thing to do...

Do someone in this thread know about the content of the mail query from INTEGRA?

Or about how the verification call happen? If someone can throw some more light on to it...
You know things could be better handled....Help please!
Please consider this urgently and and i appel all the members to reply...as this will help very much to people like us
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

andy2007

Post by andy2007 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi,

Following is the way I am handling the integra issue. Not sure if it is the right way though.

I submitted EC on 20 Dec. I gave my HR details on EC form but I did not talk to my HR that I am applying for Visa. I work in a big MNC and I am not sure whom they will contact so I did not tell my HR. However I told my manager about moving to Uk and that I am ready to go to UK even on present company assignment using my HSMP.
He said that , in that case company will sponsor WP and no need of HSMP.

If I tell HR , I think it will not yeild anything. Under moral obligations my HR will have to give the details to integra.
And in case If the company polocies itself does not allow the HR to give employee details then anyways the HR will not be able to give my details to BHC no matter how much I persuade them. They will not deviate from the company policies for one employee.

So whats the point in telling the HR and inviting trouble. Let the process take its natural course, I feel.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed for the moment.
Guys please share your experience regarding integra issue in your company.

Please also let me know if you have suggestions after reading my case.

Thanks and Regards,
Andy

hsmphsmp

Got EC today

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:57 pm

Happy to share the news that I got EC stamped for 2 yrs today. I thank all of the members of this forum for their help. This forum rocks!

My time line is
Country India
6Dec07 submitted at VFS.
27Dec07 to 27Dec09 hsmp visa duration.
28Dec07 rxed my passport thru blue dart courier.

Some useful info from my ec experience.

- I booked only HOSTEL (NOT HOTEL) accomodation for 2 weeks. It was 1 bed in 4 bed dorm. Some of them had mentioned in this forum that hostels may come under over corowding act and chance of EC rejection is there. It has not happened so.

- I did not submit IT returns for last 3 yrs. I submitted only for last 2 years. So IT returns for last 3 years need not mandatory.

- My company did not get Integra call. Still visa is provided. So there is chance of giving the EC even without calling your emploer if submitted documents looks good enof for them.

I will share my hsmp and EC experience in detail soon. All of whom waiting for EC I wish you all the best.

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:59 pm

andy2007 wrote:Hi,

Following is the way I am handling the integra issue. Not sure if it is the right way though.

I submitted EC on 20 Dec. I gave my HR details on EC form but I did not talk to my HR that I am applying for Visa. I work in a big MNC and I am not sure whom they will contact so I did not tell my HR. However I told my manager about moving to Uk and that I am ready to go to UK even on present company assignment using my HSMP.
He said that , in that case company will sponsor WP and no need of HSMP.

If I tell HR , I think it will not yeild anything. Under moral obligations my HR will have to give the details to integra.
And in case If the company polocies itself does not allow the HR to give employee details then anyways the HR will not be able to give my details to BHC no matter how much I persuade them. They will not deviate from the company policies for one employee.

So whats the point in telling the HR and inviting trouble. Let the process take its natural course, I feel.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed for the moment.
Guys please share your experience regarding integra issue in your company.

Please also let me know if you have suggestions after reading my case.

Thanks and Regards,
Andy

Andy I think this is just one way and that most likely suits you well...

But could we have some more inputs on the verification already happened? What is the mail content they send to HR...

kranthi15

december EC application

Post by kranthi15 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:27 pm

Guyssssssssssssssss

Good news i got my Passport today with 2 yrs visa

Time lines
6 december 2007 applied at hyderabad
12 Integra verification at office
27 th stamped
28 th received thrugh blue dart..

thanks to u all guys..................
Cheers

cdraina

Post by cdraina » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi Achtung,

1. I told my HR that I will be applying for UK visa and hence would need his/her help. HR Manager asked me if it was personal or official trip. I said personal..that's all. HR manager agreed to help, with some reservations.

2. Today the HR Manager got the mail from BHC. HR Manager was very surprised and displeased to see the contents of the mail. BHC scanned my pay-slip + offer-letter and sent it with the mail as attachment. The only thing that the BHC has asked in this mail is "Are these documents genuine?" My HR Manager has agreed to help my case, only after my lot of convincing (read: pleading).

I think it is outrageous on the part of "Integra Screen" to expect that a company will assist them in such a verification. As I understand for most companies salary information is confidential and no one sane HR Manager like it to be flying around in mails, specially through a third party.

Let's see what the outcome is.