ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pixie12

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by pixie12 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:11 am

NINIOLA69 wrote:Good evening guys ,how are u doing today Kingdom man,Pixie12,Jamunufer,Dublin 777 and others. I just tried to cool it down in recent days cos I don't think any approvals will surface again until after the ceremony . With reference to what the last guy said ,I want to sound it to u that most of the immigrants in Ireland entered thru Uk. At least 90% . With what I have seen and read in the past only the INIS can highlight and gve details on how they approve naturalisation applications.One thing I know is that they are not doing it in chronological order cos have seen many pple who submitted after me getting decisions even before six months. I have no fines,warnings or any convictions from any quarter and here I am still waiting since September and there are many pple like that in my shoes. Things are a bit muddled up in the department even those that has paid are not getting the invites required to be at the ceremony with 11 days to go. Well is a bit confusing and complex ,yesterday made it the fourth or fifth time I emailed them to ask about the status of my application,the response is was still the same ADVANCE STAGE and no definite timeframe. That is really killing to be honest , I pray will all have a glasses that can see thru the walls and space so we all can know the real and true processes of naturalisation. I pray God in His infinite mercy will grant all our heart desires.
Welcome back Niniola!!! I can definitely understand where you're coming from. Its kinda frustrating when u hear people getting approval but yours is still on pending. I was also thinking since they required some documentation from you last january it took them awhile to send it to the minister. Some people that ive seen who applied last sept or october 2015(from what ive read) werent ask anything so theres never a delay on their application process. Its just my wild thought okay. We really cant tell. Only the INIS knows how it works. And whats going on with each application.
I dunno also by being a non eu vs an eu national places us to a "different category" whether its spousal eu/5 year residency(spousal non eu, 5 year non eu)etc. Maybe for eu national its easier as most of them has already access to the eu countries. I dont know if it has a bearing also and it makes sense to be honest. Lets hope and pray that we get the approval soon and will be able to join the next ceremony. Keeping my fingers
crossed! xx

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:35 am

pixie12 wrote:
NINIOLA69 wrote:Good evening guys ,how are u doing today Kingdom man,Pixie12,Jamunufer,Dublin 777 and others. I just tried to cool it down in recent days cos I don't think any approvals will surface again until after the ceremony . With reference to what the last guy said ,I want to sound it to u that most of the immigrants in Ireland entered thru Uk. At least 90% . With what I have seen and read in the past only the INIS can highlight and gve details on how they approve naturalisation applications.One thing I know is that they are not doing it in chronological order cos have seen many pple who submitted after me getting decisions even before six months. I have no fines,warnings or any convictions from any quarter and here I am still waiting since September and there are many pple like that in my shoes. Things are a bit muddled up in the department even those that has paid are not getting the invites required to be at the ceremony with 11 days to go. Well is a bit confusing and complex ,yesterday made it the fourth or fifth time I emailed them to ask about the status of my application,the response is was still the same ADVANCE STAGE and no definite timeframe. That is really killing to be honest , I pray will all have a glasses that can see thru the walls and space so we all can know the real and true processes of naturalisation. I pray God in His infinite mercy will grant all our heart desires.
Welcome back Niniola!!! I can definitely understand where you're coming from. Its kinda frustrating when u hear people getting approval but yours is still on pending. I was also thinking since they required some documentation from you last january it took them awhile to send it to the minister. Some people that ive seen who applied last sept or october 2015(from what ive read) werent ask anything so theres never a delay on their application process. Its just my wild thought okay. We really cant tell. Only the INIS knows how it works. And whats going on with each application.
I dunno also by being a non eu vs an eu national places us to a "different category" whether its spousal eu/5 year residency(spousal non eu, 5 year non eu)etc. Maybe for eu national its easier as most of them has already access to the eu countries. I dont know if it has a bearing also and it makes sense to be honest. Lets hope and pray that we get the approval soon and will be able to join the next ceremony. Keeping my fingers
crossed! xx
Honestly my brothers Pixie12 ,Dublin777 am telling u it's very frustrating and killing cos u start to ask ursef questions that u ursef can't even answer cos u Ve done what u suppose to do and to the best of ur knowledge u have done them rightly and correctly.All in all we continue to pray and hope for the best .God morning pals.

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Hello guy's and kingdomman might u know me from my previous posts. I'm really confused with my approval. I'm still waiting since june2015. I applied Eu stamp4 on 5years base and with not any traffic offence or criminal offences.
Since October whenever i emailed them always getting replied that ..
your application continue to be process while it is not possible to give exact time frame........
Its goind to be one year now and still nothing. ..my visa was finished dec2015 and i renewed visa sent them already in feb2016 and again going to expire june ...
Please anyone know what it could be and what should or could ido?
Thanks in advance guy and best of luck to everyone.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:56 pm

My bro there is absolutely nothing u cld do at this point.U just have to keep praying and begging God to look upon u;there are loads of pple in ur shoes that does not know what to do or whr to face than to just face God.No one knows exactly what is going on in there all will do here is encourage one another and also share experiences .Do u have any strange immigration history or have any tangle with the law in the state or outside if none then just face God.

green2016

Post by green2016 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi

Is any one still waiting for invitation letter, who got confirmed April 26 th ceremony ?

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks Niniola to reply and i wana say one more thing that I have been to the Garda station last week just for to ask anything about my past i mean any conviction or crime like traffic but he said the same that ur history is ok in this country.. there was a alligation but couldn't prove and never been to court even.
My immigration history is clear too..came legally in this country never had visa problem's.
Anyway as you said just Pray And God will be look after :) doing that too.haha
Anyway best of luck to u and all who is waiting like me..

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:46 pm

My brother that is it.Even the naturalisation is just a privilege not our right.They might decide to gve or not but the precious Lord will turn to us and shower us with His blessings.There is absolutely nothin we can do to influence it or hasten it.Good luck brov.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:31 pm

dhruv87 wrote:Hello guy's and kingdomman might u know me from my previous posts. I'm really confused with my approval. I'm still waiting since june2015. I applied Eu stamp4 on 5years base and with not any traffic offence or criminal offences.
Since October whenever i emailed them always getting replied that ..
your application continue to be process while it is not possible to give exact time frame........
Its goind to be one year now and still nothing. ..my visa was finished dec2015 and i renewed visa sent them already in feb2016 and again going to expire june ...
Please anyone know what it could be and what should or could ido?
Thanks in advance guy and best of luck to everyone.
Thats strange that its still processing til now if you dont have any convictions or offences. Did u apply via solicitor?

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:10 am

Flakie wrote: Also can someone who has received an invitation for that day please advise the content especially the list of documents to take along to the ceremony. Thanks in advance.
1. Invitation Letter
2. Identity Document (Passport or Driving License)

Flakie
Newly Registered

Post by Flakie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:01 am

@ mCGIW,thanks

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:43 am

Yes Pixie12 i applied via solicitor and solicitor always says to me that wait 1week again 2 week again 1week.....so on.
Anyway Bro. I hope I'll hear something aftr this ceremony and good luck to you all who is waiting
One more thing if Kingdomman here ...just want to ask bro. I was reading ur post and u written that u got the same email that "your case is being process and not possible to give exact time frame " and you got approval after three weeks even that was not on advance stage?
Just want to ask please that this email or delay on my application mean after it be going to the final stage or it could be on final stage as kingdomman (i mean they already done and making delay for some reason "if any")
Thanks and sorry if i couldn't prove my point as m writing frm phone :)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:24 pm

dhruv87 wrote:Yes Pixie12 i applied via solicitor and solicitor always says to me that wait 1week again 2 week again 1week.....so on.
Anyway Bro. I hope I'll hear something aftr this ceremony and good luck to you all who is waiting
One more thing if Kingdomman here ...just want to ask bro. I was reading ur post and u written that u got the same email that "your case is being process and not possible to give exact time frame " and you got approval after three weeks even that was not on advance stage?
Just want to ask please that this email or delay on my application mean after it be going to the final stage or it could be on final stage as kingdomman (i mean they already done and making delay for some reason "if any")
Thanks and sorry if i couldn't prove my point as m writing frm phone :)
Yes, severally I was told my file was being prepared for submission to the minister but only to wake up to my approval 3 weeks after an email from the INIS that my application continues to be processed.... That's my story :)

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 pm

After several attempts by me to know from the INIS if I was going to be listed for the upcoming citizenship ceremony in April and then told it was not likely as there was a backlog of candidates and also as I was not emailed earlier like many others for the ceremony deferral, today and surprisingly, I have received my official invitation for the April 26 ceremony for 9.40AM. And just as I was about reading the details of my letter, I again got an email from INIS confirming my final listing for the ceremony:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX,

Some good news!!

Please be advised that invitations are currently issuing for the
Citizenship Ceremony due to take place on 26/4/2016. You should be
receiving yours over the coming days. You are scheduled to attend at 9.40am
on 26/4/2016 in the Convention Centre in Dublin. Further details will be
contained on your invitation.

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

I believe many more will be getting their official invitations for the ceremony today or latest tomorrow and good luck to all others still awaiting their approvals... Do not despair, It will come through for all soon :D

pacificislands
Newly Registered

Post by pacificislands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Got my invitation letter today for April 26
Citizenship ceremony. Yay!!!
Would be able to travel with no hassle now!
IM OFFICIAL NOW!!!

green2016

Post by green2016 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi Anyone still waiting for letter ? I got email with date , time and counter no , but not letter ,

Regards
Green

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:13 pm

green2016 wrote:Hi Anyone still waiting for letter ? I got email with date , time and counter no , but not letter ,

Regards
Green
You def should get your official letter in the post in the next 1 - 2 days.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 pm

KingdomMan wrote:After several attempts by me to know from the INIS if I was going to be listed for the upcoming citizenship ceremony in April and then told it was not likely as there was a backlog of candidates and also as I was not emailed earlier like many others for the ceremony deferral, today and surprisingly, I have received my official invitation for the April 26 ceremony for 9.40AM. And just as I was about reading the details of my letter, I again got an email from INIS confirming my final listing for the ceremony:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX,

Some good news!!

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

I believe many more will be getting their official invitations for the ceremony today or latest tomorrow and good luck to all others still awaiting their approvals... Do not despair, It will come through for all soon :D
Congrats kingdom!!! At last your almost done with the stress of the whole application. One last thing is applying for a passport and your sorted already. Again congratulations!!!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:50 pm

pixie12 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:After several attempts by me to know from the INIS if I was going to be listed for the upcoming citizenship ceremony in April and then told it was not likely as there was a backlog of candidates and also as I was not emailed earlier like many others for the ceremony deferral, today and surprisingly, I have received my official invitation for the April 26 ceremony for 9.40AM. And just as I was about reading the details of my letter, I again got an email from INIS confirming my final listing for the ceremony:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX,

Some good news!!

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

Congrats kingdom!!! At last your almost done with the stress of the whole application. One last thing is applying for a passport and your sorted already. Again congratulations!!!
Thanks. Wish you best of luck too in your wait. Cheers mate!

green2016

Post by green2016 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:56 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
green2016 wrote:Hi Anyone still waiting for letter ? I got email with date , time and counter no , but not letter ,

Regards
Green
You def should get your official letter in the post in the next 1 - 2 days.
Hopefully will get letter

Thank you

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:17 pm

@KingdomMan. With your experience, Could approvals be rolling before or after the ceremony? :roll: :oops:

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Bilbil wrote:@KingdomMan. With your experience, Could approvals be rolling before or after the ceremony? :roll: :oops:
Yes, sometimes before but as it is now, most likely soon after this upcoming April 26 ceremony, massive approvals are expected to be released hopefully!

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:24 am

Hi I just asked again and same as two and four weeks ago I'm still in advance stage. I dnt think anything will happen before ceremony but since it has been quite lately I would expect a large batch of approval in May.

We should wait and try to forget this.
Also tge confirmed me there is no other scheduled ceremony for this year yet, but then again we should see that in their page after approvals

green2016

Post by green2016 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi I have the details of time and desk number for ceremony on 26 th of april , but I did not receive letter , will they let you in with out letter ?

Thank you

mCGIW

Post by mCGIW » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:59 am

green2016 wrote:Hi I have the details of time and desk number for ceremony on 26 th of april , but I did not receive letter , will they let you in with out letter ?
Thank you
It's so sad that you didn't receive the letter. I suggest you better send the department an email as to what you should do in case you don't receive a letter due to postal lapse. Some members here might know the solution for your situation. But before you get a response in this forum, you better send an email to the department to be on safer side as the time is running short for the ceremony day.

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:17 am

Dear Members,

I applied for citizenship on 18 Feb 2016 on the basis of 5 year EU family stamp, received confirmation letter after one month, they requested new photos ( i guess my original photos were lost). I sent photos same day and received confirmation letter within 2 days. Today 20 March 2016 i got following letter...

Dear xxxxxx,

I am directed by the minister of justice to refer to your application for naturalization. I would be obliged if you could submit the following documents to this office within 28 days fromt he date of this letter.

1. For the years 2011 to 2015 please submit copies of your spouse P60
2. Please submit a letter from your spouses latest employer stating the following:
a) commencement date of employment
b) if your supouse is currently employed or date employment ceased.
c) your suppose's address
3) please submit a copy of your childrens birth certificates.

No further correspondence will issue from this office in relation to this matter. If further time required a request must be put in writing within the 28 days, and a letter will be issued to you with a decision on the granting of further time. If we dont recieve the requested documentation , your file will be deemed ineligible and put away. thereafter it will be open to you to lodge a new applicaiton.

Mary C. Shortland
Initial Processing team
15 April 2016

Could any one help me to understand, is it 2nd stage letter or just random one. My application is not based on my marriage, so why do they ask for my wifes job letter and kids birth certificate, is it normal?