ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC related question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prabhus14
Newly Registered

EC related question

Post by prabhus14 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi guys,

I am currently in a self created trouble. I got my hsmp approcal around last week of nov 2007. Around the same time, I had joined a new company. Now, I have resigned this company. But this company is not willing to relieve me before march 31st 2008. But due to some personal reasons I dont want to continue with this company from 1st week of jan.

Now If i simply stop going to this office, I will not be having a relieving letter with me. I am thinking of applying for EC around 1st week of jan. Will this be an issue and would me ineligible for EC. Or if I mention this in a letter at the time of applying will that be sufficient?

Kindly guide me in this issue.

-Prabhu

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi prabhus14,
generally it is not advisable to be out of a company without proper releving procedure. If the visa officer decides to call your current compnay to verify your credentials it will become a problem and there is chance of rejection. You can tell your employer that you are applying for EC but you will leave the company only after 31stmarch2008. if the personal reason whatever you are saying is not serious, I would suggest you stick to this company and mainitain healthy relationship.