ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP process information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akshat13
Newly Registered

BRP process information

Post by akshat13 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi all,
with all due respect i just make a humble request if anybody can help me with my query, As i applied for ILR application in person at Croydon office on 5th April 2016. It was successful, received all original documents with an approval letter stating that my Application is successful and I will receive my Bio metric card in separate post within 7-10 working days. But i not received my bio metric card yet. Feeling very stressed as everybody mentioned they receive their bio metric cards within max 2-4 days after approval of application. Can anybody please help me that its just taking long normally or is there any chances of something else. But already having approval letter with me.

looking forward for reply. As feeling very stressed people around making me so scared.

thanks alot

noajthan

Re: BRP process information

Post by noajthan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 pm

akshat13 wrote:Hi all,
with all due respect i just make a humble request if anybody can help me with my query, As i applied for ILR application in person at Croydon office on 5th April 2016. It was successful, received all original documents with an approval letter stating that my Application is successful and I will receive my Bio metric card in separate post within 7-10 working days. But i not received my bio metric card yet. Feeling very stressed as everybody mentioned they receive their bio metric cards within max 2-4 days after approval of application. Can anybody please help me that its just taking long normally or is there any chances of something else. But already having approval letter with me.

looking forward for reply. As feeling very stressed people around making me so scared.

thanks alot
Well approval is approval isn't it - so you have that in the bag.

And tomorrow is the 10th working day.
Try to breathe and relax - it will be good day.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

akshat13
Newly Registered

Post by akshat13 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Thank you very much for your immediate reply feeling a bit relaxed.

thanks once again hope so it will be a good day.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:17 pm

akshat13 wrote:Thank you very much for your immediate reply feeling a bit relaxed.

thanks once again hope so it will be a good day.
Hey mate you are not by yourself...us is the other way around
We received the BRP card but not the sporting documents and passports ..so dunno know how long it will take ...by the way the BRP card will come with DX motorbike driver.
Good luck and patience ;)
Some people are so poor, the only thing they have is money

akshat13
Newly Registered

Post by akshat13 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:05 pm

thanks alot for your reply as i contact them through the link they gave. Got mail back stating there was error in attempt to generate brp. Ordered again so hope will get soon now.

anyways thanks once again.