ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECAA Turkish worker visa after 4 years employed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alex88
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

ECAA Turkish worker visa after 4 years employed

Post by Alex88 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi guys,

I'm about to apply for Turkish worker visa after I have worked 4 years for the same company on Tier 2 general. Unfortunately my sponsor company is about to close.

On gov.uk website is written that I need to provide those docs to get Turkish worker visa:

Your job
You should also provide evidence (eg letters from current or prospective employers, open job application letters) that shows you’re planning to:

work for the same employer, if you’ve been legally employed for between 1 and 3 years
carry on doing the same type of job, if you’ve been legally employed for 3 years
work for any employer doing any job, if you’ve been legally employed for 4 years or longer

I have no new job offer yet, can I simply apply with open letter saying that I want to do some certain profession? Is that what they mean by open job application letter?

Thank you,

Alex

peymo
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ECAA Turkish worker visa after 4 years employed

Post by peymo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 am

Hello Alex,

I would like to do something similar to what you wanted to do. What was your experience with your query?

Thanks
Pey

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ECAA Turkish worker visa after 4 years employed

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:24 am

peymo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 am
Hello Alex,

I would like to do something similar to what you wanted to do. What was your experience with your query?

Thanks
Pey
This topic is almost 3 years old and the user is no longer active on the forum, last log in was in mid 2016.

Kindly start your won topic with your circumstances and questions rather than digging up old threads to tag onto. Thanks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.