ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa - change of circumstances

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

John Green

Visitor Visa - change of circumstances

Post by John Green » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Sorry, I need to ask someone first before posting this. My apologies.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa - change of circumstances

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:32 pm

There are a multitude of reasons why a persons circumstances may change. To avoid going through hypothetical situations, so you want to give us an idea of how you feel this might apply to your wife's visitor visa application? :?

Edit: Please don't delete posts, leaving the replies pointless! :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Visitor Visa - change of circumstances

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Watch UK Border Force - torrent it. You see many lasses arriving on visit visas for a visit but when searched they'd have marriage paraphernalia, banns, local church guides, letters from vicars clearly indicating they applied as visitors but are in fact looking to get married and vary their leave (which is not possible but they know they can appeal etc and drag it on for ages).

Also this one woman has professional steak knives in her luggage, and job ads printed out, yet she insisted she was just going to prepare a meal for some friends.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....