ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed

Post by Appealseek » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:27 am

Dear all,

I won my immigration appeal both appeal First tier and upper tribunal. Home Office also permission to appeal to go for court of appeal through Upper tribunal. Upper tribunal also refused the permission to go for Court of appeal. I received the determination letter dated 26.10.2015. Upper tribunal also given opportunity to the Home Office to make the direct application to the court of appeal within 28 days. Home office Special appeal teams did not make any application against the decision of upper tribunal. I phoned several times to the home office and they keep saying no update from Home office presenting officer unit. I also seek the help my Local MP regarding my appeal case. Today i received the letter from MP where Home Office mentioned exactly hereunder...................

" On 26 October 2015, an Immigration judge refused us permission to appeal to the court of appeal.This decision is now with our Special Appeals Team, who is considering how to proceed with the case.

We will contact you again within six weeks with an update on the case."

I am Just confused of there sentence. What they mean considering how to proceed with the case?

Thanks in advance.

innovation2000

Re: Appeal Allowed

Post by innovation2000 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:06 am

Hello
If Home Office didn't apply to COA for permission to appeal then as per my understanding Home Office will issue you visa soon.
Please contact on the following contact details as GLD is responsible for all the appeals after appeals decided by Upper Tribunal,

Government Legal Department

One Kemble Street
London
WC2B 4TS

Emailthetreasurysolicitor@governmentlegal.gov.uk

Main office and switchboard020 7210 3000

All the best
Regards

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Post by Appealseek » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Thanks for your kind reply. Just wondering is there any harm to push them for get the news?

Thanks once again.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Contact the civil appeal office and if an application was made , you will know.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Post by Appealseek » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Obie wrote:Contact the civil appeal office and if an application was made , you will know.

I already contact with civil appeal office. They did,t found any record about my case.
Thanks.

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Appealseek » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:54 am

Dear all,
Today I received my visa after long battle with Toeic issue. In short I came this country 29 September 2009 as a student. I did extention my student visa with Toeic certificate year 2012 and got visa until October 2014. Before expired my visa I applied my visa in a month of August 2014 I applied for flr (m) visa in person to the Home Office. But they hold my file and given the refusal decision 16 September 2014 with in country right of appeal. I won the appeal both courts first and upper tribunal. Please note that Home office refused my visa application for Toeic issue. Today I received BRP card but they given leave to remain! But they didn't give me any apprval letter where usually mentioned which sort of visa I got.its usually coming different pastage I know that.

Could you please let me why they given me leave to remain? They should give me leave to remain as a spouse! I never ever received any leave curtailment letter from home office. Even home office don't give me any signing conditions before for toeic issue. Most importantly I don't understand my chain for 10 years long residency is broken or not!

Thank you.

Khan15
Newly Registered

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Khan15 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:54 am

Dear Appelseek.

Could u tell me that how long for they issued visa ?

Thanks
Khan

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Appealseek » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Dear Khan15

They issued 2 and half years visa. in REMARKS - WORK PERMITTED
TYPE OF VISA: LEAVE TO REMAIN

Thank you.
Appealseek

Khan15
Newly Registered

Post by Khan15 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Dear Appealseek.
Thanks for ur kind information because my case is quite similar like ur case. But still I am waiting to make decisions by home office.

Thanks
Khan

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Post by Appealseek » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Dear all,
Today I received my visa after long battle with Toeic issue. In short I came this country 29 September 2009 as a student. I did extention my student visa with Toeic certificate year 2012 and got visa until October 2014. Before expired my visa I applied my visa in a month of August 2014 I applied for flr (m) visa in person to the Home Office. But they hold my file and given the refusal decision 16 September 2014 with in country right of appeal. I won the appeal both courts first and upper tribunal. Please note that Home office refused my visa application for Toeic issue. Today I received BRP card but they given leave to remain! But they didn't give me any apprval letter where usually mentioned which sort of visa I got.its usually coming different pastage I know that.

Could you please let me why they given me leave to remain? They should give me leave to remain as a spouse! I never ever received any leave curtailment letter from home office. Even home office don't give me any signing conditions before for toeic issue. Most importantly I don't understand my chain for 10 years long residency is broken or not!

Thank you.
Appealseek
Newly Registered

Anyone suggest me above this matter please?

Appealseek
Newly Registered

My Immigration long residence chain break or not?

Post by Appealseek » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Dear all,

In short I came this country 29 September 2009 as a student. I did extension my student visa with Toeic certificate in a year 2012 and got visa until October 2014. Before expired my visa I applied FLR (M) visa in person to the Home Office in a month of August 2014 . But they hold my file and given the refusal decision 16 September 2014 with in country right of appeal. I won the appeal both courts first and upper tribunal. Please note that Home office refused my visa application for Toeic issue.

They served me section 10 notice ,I S151A, IS151B.

After long battle with Home Office through (First Tier and upper tribunal)today I received BRP card but they given leave to remain! But they didn't give me any approval letter where usually mentioned which sort of visa I got.Its usually coming different postage I know that.

I have some questions to ask to clear my condition.

1) Could you please let me why they given me leave to remain? They should give me leave to remain as a spouse! I never ever received any leave curtailment letter from home office. Even home office don't give me any signing conditions before for Toeic issue.

2) Please also let me know my chain for 10 years long residency is broken or not?

Thank you.
Appealseek

vinny

Re: My Immigration long residence chain break or not?

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:01 am

If you won your appeal, then your continuous residence is unlikely to be broken.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Post by Appealseek » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:35 am

Thanks for your kind reply. I won the appeal got my visa as well. I am so worried for they served me section 10, ISIA1A AND ISIA1B. Do you still think my chain is not broken?
Thanks.

Appealseek
Newly Registered

Post by Appealseek » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am

Please clear me above mentioned post questions?
Thanks.

honey143

Post by honey143 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:41 pm

hi Appealseek,
I hope u r doing good...

i also got a refual due to Toeic but my case was in JR n they refused it for the hearing ....now i applied for Oral hearing....
fingures crossed lets see....

what about u did u apply for ILR?have u reveived ur visa?

thx