ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P45 as proof of correspondence for FLR M application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mxgee

P45 as proof of correspondence for FLR M application

Post by mxgee » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Guys,

Can I use one of my and my wife's old P 45s as a proof of correspondence for FLR M visa extension?

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: P45 as proof of correspondence for FLR M application

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:42 am

Do they show your home address :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mxgee

Post by mxgee » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:48 am

Yes both P45s are computer generated and show same home addresses

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 am

mxgee wrote:Yes both P45s are computer generated and show same home addresses
Then they'll be fine. Bear in mind that you need either 6 pieces of evidence in joint names or 12 if in single names. These should be from at least 3 different sources and spread as evenly as possible over the full qualifying period. A general 'rule of thumb' would be one document every 4-5 months.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mxgee

Post by mxgee » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:09 am

Thanks. We also have a joint account for GAS and Electric bill with a same supplier. Both Gas and Electric bills come separately from the same supplier. Please advice these two bills count as two document or one towards 6 correspondence items.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm

mxgee wrote:Thanks. We also have a joint account for GAS and Electric bill with a same supplier. Both Gas and Electric bills come separately from the same supplier. Please advice these two bills count as two document or one towards 6 correspondence items.

Thanks
A tricky one, as technically they're from one source (i.e the same company) but they would be accepted as two bills (towards the 6 required). The correspondence doesn't necessarily need to be bills or official documents. Anything with your names/address would be acceptable. How about the TV licence?
(Casa, not CR001)