ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has my application rejected/refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nel974

Has my application rejected/refused

Post by nel974 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Hi friends,
Me and my wife applied for PR on 29th January, we asked for our passports and received only one EU passport. Mine did not arrive but received a letter saying I have no permission to stay and I am liable to removal.
It also says I have to wait for decision on my application which is not yet made.
Does it mean my application is rejected or has less chances of success?
Earlier on 5th of March, I received COA with permission to work and right to appeal in case of rejection. Please elaborate what is going on any one has this sort of experience?
Best regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Has my application rejected/refused

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Please continue in your other thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1339152
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.