ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received !!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khanilr01
Newly Registered

BRP not received !!!

Post by khanilr01 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Dear admin and all,

My cousin sister not too much familiar with forums so I am posting on her behalf. She got approval at Croydon PEO on 12th of April. She is still waiting for her BRP to arrive. Has anyone facing the same problem. She have contacted DX Courier and they have nothing in their system.

Any advice please ?

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Re: BRP not received !!!

Post by jayacpr » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 am

https://www.biometric-residence-permit. ... r-received

you can contact them , if its more than 10 working days . they will reply in 5 working days.

Eve_s
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not received !!!

Post by Eve_s » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm in the same situation. An approval letter says that my BRP should be availiable on 18 April at a Post Office, but its not there yet. Guys from the Post said, that there is a big issue with BRPs and that 6000 BRPs are affected. I send a message through gov.co.uk site and gor an answer:

Thank you for your enquiry.

This enquiry has been passed to the appropriate team who are aware of this issue and who will contact you in due course.

In the meantime, the BRP Collection Team is unable to assist you any further in this matter.

We advise future travel arrangements should not be made before the BRP has been collected.

I need to travel soon....don't know what to do. Did your cousin received the brp?