ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nabz30
Newly Registered

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by Nabz30 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:22 pm

@waseemiqbal

No I received the documents back when I first applied for the visa

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 am

"They plot & plan and Allah Plans too. Little do they know, Allah Is The Best Of Planner" Quran 8:30

A little ray of hope for all of us suffering.

No matter how hard we try, no matter how many emails, calls we make, no matter how many times we reapply.. Allah is the one to fulfill our duaas. We have to remember, there's a GOOD reason as to why our spouses are there and not here.. who knows what mishap Allah has saved them from? Always say ALHAMDULILLAH that Allah loves us so much that He trials us in the life.

Pray plenty, for everybody and In'sha'Allah our time of happiness will come. And remember, each duaa you make for your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, our angels make the same duaa for us.

I know it's so easy to say, but please stop worrying and be thankful Allah has blessed you enough that you were able to complete half of your deen through marriage, alhamdulillah.

I know how hard it is, 3 years of being married, countless trips to pakistan, and 1 beautiful blessing of Allah I am proud to call my son.

May Allah reward our patience and suffering. Ameen
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:36 am

Nabz30 wrote:@waseemiqbal

No I received the documents back when I first applied for the visa
So u received your documents u submitted with ur original application
Every 1 received them back after rejection

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:40 am

Any 1 with April deadline any update or still on case that v are reviewing nov appleas ?

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:43 am

confusedd_786 wrote:
zeksy1 wrote:Anyone with April deadlines got any décision kindly post here.Confused_786 did they give u any reply..?

Nothing ...
Any update?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:50 am

Beena wrote:"They plot & plan and Allah Plans too. Little do they know, Allah Is The Best Of Planner" Quran 8:30

No matter how hard we try, no matter how many emails, calls we make, no matter how many times we reapply.. Allah is the one to fulfill our duaas. We have to remember, there's a GOOD reason as to why our spouses are there and not here.. who knows what mishap Allah has saved them from? Always say ALHAMDULILLAH that Allah loves us so much that He trials us in the life.

Pray plenty, for everybody and In'sha'Allah our time of happiness will come. And remember, each duaa you make for your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, our angels make the same duaa for us.

I know it's so easy to say, but please stop worrying and be thankful Allah has blessed you enough that you were able to complete half of your deen through marriage, alhamdulillah.

I know how hard it is, 3 years of being married, countless trips to pakistan, and 1 beautiful blessing of Allah I am proud to call my son.

This was really nice to read its my exact situation xxx
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:00 am

@confusedd-786
Umm unfortunately nothin but ma hubby rang HO last week and they said that they r reviewin the cases of dec at the moment and my case was recieved by them in junuary..So they simply said waittttt !!!!

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 am

@waseemiqbal
Did they also replied u the same that they r reviewin the nov cases..?

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:07 am

zeksy1 wrote:@waseemiqbal
Did they also replied u the same that they r reviewin the nov cases..?
Yep they said that are reviewing Nov cases n my appealed reached in end of January
What is ho number

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Beena wrote:"They plot & plan and Allah Plans too. Little do they know, Allah Is The Best Of Planner" Quran 8:30

I'm so glad you could feel a sense of content just by reading it.. its nice to know you're not alone, and sometimes we a lonely need that reminder that Allah knows what's best, more than we know. . May Allah reunite us with out family when He feels is right. Ameen

Stay strong sister, bad times will pass inshaAllah
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:20 am

Beena wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

I'm so glad you could feel a sense of content just by reading it.. its nice to know you're not alone, and sometimes we a lonely need that reminder that Allah knows what's best, more than we know. . May Allah reunite us with out family when He feels is right. Ameen

Stay strong sister, bad times will pass inshaAllah

Thankyou sis i really hope so !

Any news with u?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

TahirBFD
Newly Registered

Post by TahirBFD » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 am

Emailed sheffield Appeals Team 3 weeks ago. This is the reply I got
Your appeal has not been reviewed yet. It will hopefully be reviewed in the next couple of weeks. I am sorry it isn't better news but we have a very high volume of appeals at the moment.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:52 pm

TahirBFD wrote:Emailed sheffield Appeals Team 3 weeks ago. This is the reply I got
Your appeal has not been reviewed yet. It will hopefully be reviewed in the next couple of weeks. I am sorry it isn't better news but we have a very high volume of appeals at the moment.
Salam brother
do contact with Tribunal now .Actually mostly cases that got overturn its not the refusal points that matters its all about Refusal Sections.
They put that refusal sections on my case that Islambad Embassy couldn't overturn it though provided pretty strong evidences.
They put E-CP 1.1 (c) in my refusal .So now I have to proof this wrong in front of Judge.Just like over stayers and deception cases that wont overturn on review stage.
Infact it was great surprise to me why they put that particular hard Refusal section when there is just gross pay comes in a month and refunded that amount in very next day.
They said its false information submitted whether to your knowledge or not. ( very politely trying to alleged me of deception ) .
Anyhow If they not put such refusal sections on you and you have provided strong evidences they you might listen good news.
Good luck brother.Kindly pray for me ( just think why they did this to me a very clean immigration history and nothing false submitted .)

waseemiqbal

Post by waseemiqbal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 pm

TahirBFD wrote:Emailed sheffield Appeals Team 3 weeks ago. This is the reply I got
what is ur deadline?
n do u mail them again as u said they reply dis 3 weeks ago

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:This was really nice to read its my exact situation xxx

Stay strong sister, bad times will pass inshaAllah[/quote]

Thankyou sis i really hope so !

Any news with u?[/quote]

Nothing as of yet sis, started working again so few more months and I can apply again. But not sure if I want to apply again because they basically said I don't work at the place I do, and ive started working there again lol so I don't want them to say I don't work there again! Although last time everything was in order, they just love refusing at silly things.. although appeal does take a long time, it's just a matter of months, and tbh where I've waited so long, a few more months won't be too bad! Either way, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol. Have you applied again yet?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

TahirBFD
Newly Registered

Post by TahirBFD » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 pm

FINALLY THEY HAVE REPLIED!!!
The decision to refuse this visa application has been upheld after review by an Entry Clearance Manager and the appeal bundle of documents was despatched to the Immigration and Asylum First-tier Tribunal on 25/04/2016.

CANNOT BELIEVE they havent overturned their decision. Took them 6 months to reply... HEART BROKEN

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 pm

TahirBFD wrote:FINALLY THEY HAVE REPLIED!!!
The decision to refuse this visa application has been upheld after review by an Entry Clearance Manager and the appeal bundle of documents was despatched to the Immigration and Asylum First-tier Tribunal on 25/04/2016.

CANNOT BELIEVE they havent overturned their decision. Took them 6 months to reply... HEART BROKEN

They take the actual piss! Knowing fully that the judge will allow the appeal, they still love meddling.. when did you appeal and what was the reason behind the refusal?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

TahirBFD
Newly Registered

Post by TahirBFD » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:50 pm

@ Beena

Grounds of Refusal:

1) 6th Wage Slip not matching bank transfer (underpaid by 20pence)

2) 2 x payments had my employers name as a reference on my bank statement - they thought payments were made from a personal bank account

Reasoning and Evidence Provided for Appeal
1) 20p difference was due to April being month of TAX return hence they failed t0 realise changes to my salary

2) Payments made under Directors personal name was just a reference but the payment was actually made from companies business account (confirmation letter from bank was given)

3) Since the start of my job the total difference between wage slips and bank transfer was £33.04. A separate payment of which was paid into my account

If anyone out there has been in a similar situation please help me

JazakAllah
Postby MGH » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:59 am

[quote="TahirBFD"]Applied: May 2015
Refused: September 2015
Appealed: November 2015
Review Date: 22 Feb 2016

Grounds of Refusal:

2) 2 x payments had my employers name as a reference on my bank statement - they thought payments were made from a personal bank account

1) 20p difference was due to April being month of TAX return hence they failed t0 realise changes to my salary

2) Payments made under Directors personal name was just a reference but the payment was actually made from companies business account (confirmation letter from bank was given)

3) Since the start of my job the total difference between wage slips and bank transfer was £33.04. A separate payment of which was paid into my account

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 pm

TahirBFD wrote:FINALLY THEY HAVE REPLIED!!!

Sabar brother Allah will help us all in sha Allah.
I had been through to same situation really feeling sorry its an unbelievable reply when our case is iron solid and we have plenty of proofs to prove this.
Its seems ECM dont bother to look at those evidences.
But my solicitor told me about my refusal sections that wont overturn by ECM very often.
Could you please tell me what refusal section they put on your refusal page ?
I have also financial refusal like you.
Waiting for court date since beginning of March.

TahirBFD
Newly Registered

Post by TahirBFD » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 pm

@farrukh786786
Section
EC-P 1.1

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

TahirBFD wrote:@farrukh786786
Section
EC-P 1.1
Does your refusal says that applicant submitted false information or documents ( whether or not his/her knowledge) ???

With EC-P 1.1.
Is there any futher sub section. Like on me it says EC-P 1.1.(c)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Beena

Post by Beena » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:41 am

TahirBFD wrote:@ Beena

Grounds of Refusal:

If anyone out there has been in a similar situation please help me

JazakAllah
Postby MGH » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:59 am
TahirBFD wrote:Applied: May 2015
Refused: September 2015
Appealed: November 2015
Review Date: 22 Feb 2016

Grounds of Refusal:

Very similar reasons to mine. I'm waiting for a court date
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Beena