ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for My Family Members

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rumise
United Kingdom

Visit Visa for My Family Members

Post by rumise » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:52 am

Hi All,

I am going to apply Visit Visa for my family Members (Mother, Sister). I have couple of queries regarding the application and I would be really great full if you guys kindly put me to the right direction.

here is the details :-

I will be sponsoring this visit. they will come here for one month. I am full time employee and a home owner. My Mother is very weak and can't travel alone any more. she need a full time carer to do routine jobs. Me and my wife are full time employees and won't be able to stay with my mother all the time so for that reason I want my sister to come with her as well.
My Mother is financially depended on me and I send £400 each month to her. My mother got properties on her name in Pakistan. My sister and my Elder brother and his family live with my mother. My sister is a student and also full time carer of my Mother. while visiting me they both will stay with me in my house.

These are documents I will attach with the applications:-
  • Statutory Declaration of financial support.
    6 month remits receipts on my mother's name.
    Copy of my Passport showing my legal status in the United Kingdom
    Letter from My Employer
    Last three months of my bank statements
    last three months of saving account statements (This account is on my wife's name)
    copy of my marriage certificate.
    Last three months my pay slips.
    Birth Form which shows my relationship to my mother and sister.
    My Mother's Property documents and its current evaluation.
    A letter from my Mother's doctor stating her medical condition and that she need a carer.
    A Letter from my sister university stating she is full time student (doing m phil).
    an affidavit from my bother stating he and his family lives with her.
    copy of My Bother's passport.
    Copy of the land registry of my house
All the above documents will be attested by a solicitor.

my questions are :-

1. Am I attaching the right documents with this application? do I need any other document to attach?

2. what are my sister's visa application chances?

3. How much money do I need to show to cover whole visit of both of them?

Thank you very much for help in advance

First) -

Because My Mother is not very well and she needs a permanent carer with her all the time and my sister (student, unmarried, living with my Mother) is her full time carer so

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Visit Visa for My Family Members

Post by Wanderer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Think you'll need health insurance too.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rumise
United Kingdom

Post by rumise » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Thank you Wanderer,

I will get health insurance for both the applicants.

Regards,
rumise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

They will each apply separately, they each need to provide documentary evidence of their personal and financial circumstances in their home country (jobs, income, family, savings, ties to home country etc)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.